START ORDER​

ENTRIES​

No.NameNation
1Katharina MÜLLER / Tim DIECK
SD: Tango; choreo by Elena Maslennikova, Alexei Gorshkov
FD: "The Way through Cancer;" choreo by Elena Maslennikova, Alexei Gorshkov
GER
2Lilah FEAR / Lewis GIBSON
RD: Tango: "Tango Flamenco" by Armik; Flamenco: "Volare (Nel blu dipinto di blu)" by Gypsy Kings; choreo by Romain Haguenauer
FD: "Bad Girls" by Donna Summer; "September" by Earth, Wind and Fire; "On the Radio" by Donna Summer; choreo by Romain Haguenauer
GBR
3Robynne TWEEDALE / Joseph BUCKLAND
RD: Tango: "Whatever Lola Wants; Tango: " Libertango" by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by Igor Shpilband, Pasquale Camerlengo
FD: Ghost (The Musical; choreo by Igor Shpilband, Pasquale Camerlengo
GBR
4Charlene GUIGNARD / Marco FABBRI
RD: "Miedo a La Libertad (Orchestral)" by Tanghetto; "La chanson des vieux amants" performed by Kantango; "Tanos" by Lino Cannavacciuolo
FD: La La Land soundtrack by Justin Hurwitz ("Audition," "A Lovely Night," "Epilogue")
ITA
5Natalia KALISZEK / Maksym SPODYRIEV
RD: Tango: "Passion For Tango" by Tim Garland; choreo by S. Nowak-Trebacka, L. Chojnacak, R. Bondara
FD: "Bout Time" by Crystalize; "I Feel Like I'm Drowning" by Two Feet; "Bout Time" by Crystalize; ; choreo by S. Nowak-Trebacka, L. Chojnacak, R. Bondara
POL
6Tiffani ZAGORSKI / Jonathan GUERREIRO
RD: Tango; choreo by Mikhail Kolegov,
FD: "Blues for Klook" by Eddie Louis; choreo by Mikhail Kolegov,, Christopher Dean (FD)
RUS
7Alexandra NAZAROVA / Maxim NIKITIN
Tango: "Cell Block Tango" (from "Chicago") by John Kander, Fred Ebb; Foxtrot: "Overture" (from "Chicago") by John Kander, Fred Ebb; Foxtrot: "All That Jazz" (from "Chicago") by John Kander, Fred Ebb; choreo by Fabian Bourzat
FD: "The Nightclub-Dance Suite" (from "City Lights" soundtrack) by Charlie Chaplin; "At the Millionaire's Home" (from "City Lights" soundtrack) by Charlie Chaplin; "The Adventurer" by Charlie Chaplin and Carl Davis; "Titine" (from "Modern Times") by Charlie Chaplin; choreo by Fabian Bourzat
UKR
8Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE
RD: Tango: "Alevare" by Astor Piazzolla; Tango: "Tangata del Alba" by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, P. Lauzon, G. Cournoyer
FD: "Introduction to Romeo" (Romeo and Juliet soundtrack) by Craig Armstrong; "Kissing You" (Instrumental) (Romeo and Juliet soundtrack) by Craig Armstrong; "Kissing You" (Romeo and Juliet soundtrack) performed by Desree; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, P. Lauzon, G. Cournoyer
USA
9Karina MANTA / Joseph JOHNSON
RD: Flamenco: "Malagueña" by Ernesto Lecuona; Tango: "Alcoba Azul" by Elliot Goldenthal; Flamenco: Malaguena by Ernesto Lecuona; choreo by Trina Pratt, Ben Agosto (RD)
FD: "Sweet Dreams" by the Eurythmics; choreo Trina Pratt, Christopher Dean (FD).
USA
10Lorraine MCNAMARA / Quinn CARPENTER
RD: Waltz: "Desde el alma" by Orquestra Color Tango de Roberto Alvarez; Tango: "Quejumbroso" by Orquesta Color Tango De Roberto Alvarez; choreo by A. Kiliakov, E. Novak, N. Hvoyneva, J. Bokaer
FD: "Porz Goret" by Yann Tiersen; "Modern Piano" by Piano; "Penn Ar Roc'h" by Yann Tiersen; choreo by A. Kiliakov, E. Novak, N. Hvoyneva, J. Bokaer
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Going to bed now, so putting this up as a placeholder, and will add the links tomorrow. (Depending on how I sleep, I might actually be up to watch this LIVE)

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website:
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player (starts in 8 hours from now):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/event/figure-skating-grand-prix/6d2b8c2e-38d5-4252-913a-3dfffaa7b4ed

Here is the Time Schedule of the Short Dance:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpusa2018/gpusa2018_IceDance_RD_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpusa2018/SEG007.HTM

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Those who live in the corresponding time zone, can you tell me how much time do I have until the RD starts? My brain is currently uncapable of time zone caculations.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
*libertangos into the thread*

Level 4 twizzles for everyone! Or at least no cases where one partner gets a 1 and the other a 4.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Good morning everybody!

I just made 2 discoveries.

Firstly, that Eurovision Sport isn't using the same direct link for the livestream this season that it has for the past few years. So, here is the correct link:

https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

And secondly, that the stream on Eurovision Sport is actually viewable here! :jaw:

The Eurosport stream isn't available just yet, so I think I will stick with Eurovision.

Judges just finished being introduced.

CaroLiza_fan

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I'll call the play by play and I will do my best to include the levels and GOEs. But don't expect flawless typing. :slink: Fair enough? LOL!

twirlingblades

Medalist
Good morning everybody!

I just made 2 discoveries.

Firstly, that Eurovision Sport isn't using the same direct link for the livestream this season that it has for the past few years. So, here is the correct link:

And secondly, that the stream on Eurovision Sport is actually viewable here! :jaw:

The Eurosport stream isn't available just yet, so I think I will stick with Eurovision.

Judges just finished being introduced.

CaroLiza_fan

It's been working in the US which is surprising.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
H/D are going to take a big vacation after SC. Maybe go to the Jamaica.

BTW.. if they beat Smart and Diaz be a lot are they allowed to brag or only humble brag?

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
2 British couples and I'm sure all the Brits are abed. As a dual citizen I will represent and root for them as a good citizen of the U.K.

Last edited:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I kinda like the look Karina and Joseph have going on! Reminds me of Grease for some reason.

As a huge lover of tangos I'm still not sick of them yet, so...bring it on! :biggrin:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
:eek:topic: I want ancientpeas to have their own stand-up. Always manages to crack me up :laugh2:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
GASP a lady in black skates!

The more conservative judges will be clutching their pearls!

Lilah's dress is super gorgeous!

auser

Record Breaker
I'll call the play by play and I will do my best to include the levels and GOEs. But don't expect flawless typing. :slink: Fair enough? LOL!
More than fair :dance:. In fact I have so much faith in you I am watching ISU stream with no commentary.:)