2018 US Championships Sr. Pairs FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 US Championships Sr. Pairs FS

bixby

Final Flight
This music from M/M is not helping them. It's like a funeral song... Ahhhhh!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I don't like the "leg up in the air" type of death spiral.

That said, Marissa in those lifts. Beautiful.

bixby

Final Flight
It just didn't sing. Tara said Marissa is very athletic, but can't even land her jump?

Really that program is a masterpiece. So beautiful and powerfull. Im so sad for them. I wish they could land their SBS because they have EVERYTHING else (fine, OK twist). They could compete for top 3-5 in the world.

TCAngel18

Medalist
This is so dang frustrating! They NEED to go to a jump coach like Mishin or something in the offseason. That program was INCREDIBLE. EXCEPT the jumps. Even both throws were well completed. That would easily score over 130 Internationally, if they could land side by side jumps!

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Looks like 121 for that skate.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Another gorgeous dress for Marissa.

gold12345

Medalist
Castelli/Tran's twist seemed off at this competition. I believe they were struggling with it a bit in practice. It is great to see that she finally learned a second throw triple though. I'm not sure their throws will get any bigger, but at least they have two now.

TCAngel18

Medalist
Dang, great start, but off ending for Pfund/Santillan. What happened on the 2nd throw? My feed froze.

Btw where is this score counter y’all are referencing?

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Eek. That lift didn't happen, but at least it wasn't a scary "didn't happen" moment. They just seemed to fizzle the farther in they went, unfortunately.