2018 US Championships Sr. Pairs FS | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2018 US Championships Sr. Pairs FS

TCAngel18

Medalist
Even w the mistakes, that’s a strong TES so far! Gotta give it to them for going for the throw quad. Deanna is a BEAST. Skating in the time of Michelle Kwan as a singles skater, coming back 15+ years later in pairs. She is incredible!

kappa_1

On the Ice
I was not prepared to see Tim LeDuc holding a puppy it was cute overload :luv17::dance2:

slider11

Medalist
Wow, Deanna and Nate did great! They are so strong and well trained! Although I still lament the break up of Felicia and Nate, Deanna is really showing she belongs.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yeah first place, well deserved by 10 points.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My homie Nate, my gal Deanna!:hap57:

bobbob

Medalist
The inflation here for S/B is through the roof.....they got 107 at Skate America, ok maybe they were 3 points better today, 110...NO 130! Meanwhile Castelli and tran pretty much get no inflation from their 118 for a similar quality skating in GPFrance. What in the world?

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The censoring is going to yell at me if I try to spell it out.

Hmmmm.... well I’m old enough and fuddy-duddy enough then to think it’s not a great acronym. But thanks for answering!

Tastetherainbow

Medalist
Ooh much much better for D/F in terms of choreography. Last time they look so lethargic, this time the opening was fierceeee. And they are actually skating with the music, love the intensity at the end.

Still so many issues with SBS jumps and spin, their nemesis(es?) but much improvement in terms of presentation. Curious to see their progress in the future.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nice skate for D/F. I can see improvements in their skating but still liked Deanna & Nate more.

TCAngel18

Medalist
I love D/F’s speed, attack and great lifts, but just too messy overall to go into first. Will they overtake Cain/Leduc?