2019 Bavarian Open | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2019 Bavarian Open

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
Wow! Peter James. Great skate. :thumbsup:

Was he good? I’m at work so I can’t watch. He is the British National silver medalist and a part time actor, he hasn’t been to a CS competition for a while which I hope changes next season.

If Graham Newberry doesn’t get his minimums PJ might go to Worlds....

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Was he good? I’m at work so I can’t watch. He is the British National silver medalist and a part time actor, he hasn’t been to a CS competition for a while which I hope changes next season.

If Graham Newberry doesn’t get his minimums PJ might go to Worlds....

He was really good. Quite the entertainer. :)

Pandicorn

On the Ice
Country
Germany
My stream died during the russian pair, but what I could see looked pretty good.
Oh, and Fyodor Klimov as coach.:)

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy

i hope so! we need more of him! (in the meantime we should probably check the extras in doctor who or game of thrones)

LadyB

Record Breaker
My stream died during the russian pair, but what I could see looked pretty good.
Oh, and Fyodor Klimov as coach.:)

They were, have still a lot to learn. But more to the point: Carmen!!!! So bittersweet! :sad21: :luv17:

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
Looks like Zoe and Chris are going to worlds! 3rd place is awesome well done!! 👍🏽