STARTING ORDER

Starting #NameProgram MusicSectionGroup #
1Emy DecellesSP: "Chandelier" by Sia
FS: "Little Girl Blue" and "Do I Move You" by Nina Simone
QC1
2Madison MooreSP: "The House of the Rising Sun" performed by Sandi Thom
FS: "Skyfall" by Adele
AB/NT/NU1
3Emily BausbackSP: "I'm A-Doun For Lack O'Johnny" (Scottish Fantasy) by Vanessa Mae; choreo by Joanne McLeod, Neil Wilson, Lance Vipond
FS: Kung Fu Piano: "Cello Ascends" by The Piano Guys; choreo by Joanne McLeod, Neil Wilson, Lance Vipond
BC/YK1
4Jane GraySP: "Black Velvet" by Alannah Myles
FS: Selections from Dr. Zhivago (soundtrack) composed by Maurice Jarre
AB/NT/NU1
5Béatrice Lavoie-LéonardSP: Hernando's Hideaway
FS: "The Cheek of Night" by Abel Korzeniowski, "Old Money" by Lana Del Rey, "Love Theme" from Romeo and Juliet
QC1
6Sarah TamuraSP: "Nuages En Montagne" by Pierre Porte
FS: Selections from Miss Saigon
BC/YK1
7Aislinn GanciSP: "Andalucia" by Ricky King
FS: "Twice Born" and "Tragic Piano" by Bae Knight
AB/NT/NU2
8Sarah-Maude BlanchardSP: "Explosions by Ellie Goulding, John Fortix; choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: "The Storm;" choreo by Julie Marcotte
QC2
9Helene CarleSP: "Lara's Theme" (from "Doctor Zhivago") performed by The City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra
FS: Cleopatra (soundtrack) by Trevor Jones: "Cleopatra", "Bek and Zaya's Theme"
ON2
10Olivia GranSP: "Once Upon a Dream" (from Maleficent soundtrack) performed by Lana Del Rey, "Danse Macabre" by Camille Saint-Saëns
FS: Piano Concerto in A Minor, Op. 16: I.& III. composed by Edvard Grieg, performed by Javier Perianes & BBC Symphony Orchestra & Sakari Oramo
BC/YK2
11Aurora CotopSP: "Arrival of the Birds" by The Cinematic Orchestra; "Blackbird" by The Beatles, performed by Sara Niemietz; choreo by Myke Gillam
FS: "Evgeni's Waltz", "Revolving Doors", "Letters" (from W.E. soundtrack) by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Myke Gillam
ON2
12Michelle LongSP: "Oblivion" by Astor Piazzolla performed by Sissel; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: "Broken Vow" by Lara Fabian
ON2
13Alison SchumacherSP: "I Want to Hold Your Hand by John Lennon, Paul McCartney; choreo by Joey Russell
FS: "Entrance of Butterfly" and "Un bel di vedizemo" (from "Madame Butterfly") by Giacomo Puccini; choreo by Joey Russell
ON3
14Véronik MalletSP: "True Colors" by Cindy Lauper; choreo by David Wilson
FS: "Turning Tables" by Adele; "Let Me Go" by Karl Hugo; choreo by David Wilson
QC3
15Alicia Pineault
WD
SP: "Back to Black by Amy Winehouse; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
FS: "Woman" by Shawn Phillips; choreo by Joey Russell
QC3
16Alaine ChartrandSP: "Paint It Black" (Westworld soundtrack) by Ramin Djawadi; choreo by David Wilson
FS: Sunset Boulevard by Andrew Lloyd Webber; choreo by David Wilson
ON3
17Larkyn AustmanSP: "Bang Band" by Asaf Avidan; choreo by Mark Pillay
FS: "The Sound of Silence" performed by Cinematic Pop ft. Mckenna Breinhurt; choreo by Mark Pillay
BC/YK3
18Gabrielle DalemanSP: Habanera (from "Carmen") by George Bizet, performed by Filippa Giordano; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: Bacchanale (from "Samson et Dalila) by Camille St.-Saens; choreo by Lori Nichol
ON3

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
There is a live scoring page available that can be found on the main event page. The link is also posted above. That page shows elements as they happen, and levels after the skate. As well, the PDF files for results and protocols (time sheet/detailed classification) are being updated after every skater - you just have to refresh.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Will there be live stream other than CTV or TSN

As far as I can tell, the TV coverage will only come in for the last group. Currently, the livestream is up, though it may stop before the last group.

ETA: Ted confirms that the livestream is for the first two groups, and then the final group will be on TSN/CTV. Same for the men. For dance and pairs, it will all be on TV.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Ted says there was a big collision in warm-up. I missed which two skaters were involved.

Roo87

Medalist
Ted says there was a big collision in warm-up. I missed which two skaters were involved.

I herd the crowd. One was the lady in the light blue dress I think because she looked shook-up when the camera showed her.

Roo87

Medalist
Aurora is a beautiful skater. Her music is giving me Adam Rippon and Patrick chan vibes, love it.

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
Michelle Long's short program dress is divine. The fall on that axel makes me want to scream though.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I was doing some work and missed Aurora, and most of Michelle. :( I see you can't go back on this dailymotion stream, either, at least not right now.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
FYI, these are the ladies who have their tech minimums:

Worlds
- Gabrielle Daleman
- Alaine Chartrand
- Veronik Mallet

4CCs
- Larkyn Austman
- Michelle Long

Alicia Pineault who WD also has her Worlds minimums. Aurora was entered in a CS event to get hers, but she WD from it.

For Junior Worlds, the ladies spot should go to either Hannah Dawson who won junior women here, or one of these seniors. In the seniors, these girls are eligible for JW:
- Emily Bausback
- Sarah-Maude Blanchard
- Aurora Cotop
- Alison Schumacher

However, I don't think Aurora is aiming for JW, since she's not doing 3F right now and a 2F or 3F is required for the junior SP.

- - - Updated - - -

I was doing some work and missed Aurora, and most of Michelle. :( I see you can't go back on this dailymotion stream, either, at least not right now.

The archives will be posted on the Skate Canada DailyMotion page.

- - - Updated - - -

What happened to Alicia? She was in practice :(

Apparently an ankle injury here.