2019 Canadian Nationals Senior Women Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2019 Canadian Nationals Senior Women Short Program

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Aurora is a beautiful skater and her program is wonderful. If Ravi can get her tech up, she will be a rival next year.

Roo87

Medalist
So the 3 worlds spots are already decided (since there's 3 spots and only 3 ladies with the required TES)?

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
So the 3 worlds spots are already decided (since there's 3 spots and only 3 ladies with the required TES)?

Not necessarily. If Larkyn does well, she could go to 4CC which would give her another chance to earn her worlds minimums. Then, depending on how bad Alicia's injury is, she could in theory still be named to the team - though that's pretty unlikely, since she hasn't done much this season to really earn that.

Roo87

Medalist
I wish they would stop taking during the performance. Wish Ted was doing the last group.

champagnerain

Final Flight
I think I know what she was trying to say, but the female announcer saying all this about how Gabby needs to control her emotions and breathe to control her level of arousal (???) was incredibly awkward. :confused:

Sabrina

Record Breaker
Please report on the skates. I am now in Buffalo, NY, so TSN does not work here so I am cooked. I tried the provided link but my iPad cried wolf aka virus

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada

champagnerain

Final Flight
I wish they would stop taking during the performance. Wish Ted was doing the last group.

I can almost forgive it when they're actually reporting what jump element is coming up, but giving biographical information about a skater during a performance? Who thinks that's a good idea? :scratch2: