2019 Challenge Cup | Page 22 | Golden Skate

2019 Challenge Cup

Country
Norway
Her GOE was low, too. She has speed into and out of jumps and transitions into jumps. She deserves higher GOE and higher PCS but this competition doesn't matter she just needed the ranking points so she can be in the final group at worlds. She got them.

That is true, good for her with the ranking points :) I just hope this competetion score won´t effect the judging in worlds, but hopefully not. And I agree, she should have better GOEs :)

frida80

Record Breaker
This medal is the only one of Wakaba this season :(

I wanted a great season for her so badly after she missed the Olympics last year. It’s been so hard! But it’s a journey, so I believe next season will better.

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Maybe they set the PCS so low because she´s new in senior competetions. They shouldn´t, but it seems strange. I also hope she get´s better scores in worlds.

I think worlds judges will be less harsh :) (this sounds odd to me)

As for Wakaba, I hope she makes a great comeback next season (if this is her last comp this season)!

Joekaz

On the Ice
Rika got lowballed. Seems unreasonable she "only" won by 20 points. :think: Wakaba ended up with the highest PCS of the day, not that I mind that.
Wakaba's jump combos are a mess right now but minus the jumps she was the best most polished skater out there. The PCS raw scoring was very low there,true, but the order was correct. It's not TES.

frida80

Record Breaker
I love these senior B competitions! I’m normally so nerves are so wracked I can’t fully enjoy it. It’s calmer and more fun. At JW, I’ll be back to the nail biting.

- - - Updated - - -

That was so cute! I hope there's a video later ��

It really was! All of them on the podium together, they looked so proud!

frida80

Record Breaker
What a random fall from Amber in her exhibition. Still full of the edgy sass she’s been delivering all season.

frida80

Record Breaker
Lovely gala skate from Rika. I wonder if it’s far to have the skate so soon after competing. Their legs probably feel like jelly.