Kaiya 116.20 Q
Total: 176.42 (into first)

Wow!! I knew it!! She has improved so much!! Kaiya will go to 4CC for sure

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Fée-Ann's dress might be one of my favourites of the season! That top is stunning! What a great skate from her, she really held up under the pressure of skating last! She still needs some refinement, but the jumps are so nice and big and she hasn't had as much competition experience as some of the others skaters here that I'm sure it will come with time.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
So the juniors are 1-2-3-4... this is what I was saying... our junior women will challenge the seniors

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Fee-Ann 120.61 (1st)
182.05 Q (1st)

Wow!! Fee-Ann!! A star is born!!

Can she even be sent to 4CC?
No, she has only ever completed as a Junior skater internationally at a total of two events (she went to the Cup of Nice this season) and didn't even earn the JW SP minimums there. This is her highest-ever score, either domestically or internationally, by 30 points. She could be sent to a few domestic events in January in between Nats and 4CC to earn her mins but that would be a big ask since most of them are in Europe or Asia, and 4CC is in China.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
No, she has only ever completed as a Junior skater internationally at a total of two events (she went to the Cup of Nice this season) and didn't even earn the JW SP minimums there. This is her highest-ever score, either domestically or internationally, by 30 points.
She already had Jr Worlds SP minimums from last season, she would have earned them at Cup of Nice otherwise.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
No, she has only ever completed as a Junior skater internationally at a total of two events (she went to the Cup of Nice this season) and didn't even earn the JW SP minimums there. This is her highest-ever score, either domestically or internationally, by 30 points.
Shows skaters learn a bunch when they are sent out ;) and come back and improve with the new experience... Skate Canada wants them to perform well at home first... which is not always the path that works for everyone... Send the skaters out !!!!!!!