2019 Russian Nationals: Ladies' Pre-Game Chat | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2019 Russian Nationals: Ladies' Pre-Game Chat

moriel

Record Breaker
Did 4Lz, fell on 4T I think. So they did reduce the number of quads for both after all... Surprising.

We don't really know, imho. Chances are they do not want to go for 3 quads in practice, for example, to reduce risc of injury.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Just watched Zhenya's new SP, Misha Ge did a lovely job there :luv17: Love the ending choreo, hope Zhenya does great with it at the competition :pray:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
We don't really know, imho. Chances are they do not want to go for 3 quads in practice, for example, to reduce risc of injury.

I think they didn't want to have +REP on the quads again

also: @alinaharry: can't message you until you clear your inbox :)

Fluture

Record Breaker

Yes, that‘s a possibility. I was actually of the opinion that Sasha‘d never reduce the number of quads. But they both did the layout they have planned for less quads, with 3F-3T for Sasha and 2A-3T for Anna, didn‘t they? I think we‘ll have to wait. When will we find out planned program content?

- - - Updated - - -

I still want to know where Alina is. Has she ever missed a practice session before?

Fluture

Record Breaker
Ooh I missed it, what was it?
Also, did anyone catch who was with Dasha?

I think the blonde coach that was with her at GP events who I mistook for Tsareva but believe isn‘t Tsareva. :laugh: Definitely no man as far as I could tell... so probably not Davydov. :(

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Thanks for your reply :)
I guess it was just some off-ice training then, or maybe a trial? Unless it's like a tag-team approach or something...

Fluture

Record Breaker
Thanks for your reply :)
I guess it was just some off-ice training then, or maybe a trial? Unless it's like a tag-team approach or something...

It‘s definitely weird... I wanted her to go to Davydov as well because I‘m just not too fond of Tsareva. I just don‘t like her as a coach. But from what I‘ve seen (not all of it since my stream froze in the middle) Dasha had a pretty good run-through with several clean triples, good 3Lz-3T. Didn‘t catch the end but the beginning looked fine. :)

Thanks a lot!! It’s great to hear that she‘s fine and very relieving!

Netta

Rinkside
Hope a lot Medo will handle her programs this time. So difficult season, so many problems for her. Wanna wish her soft ice and good skating.

Country
Russia
Ladies practice 19 Jan. My opinions by stream from 1tv.ru.

Tarusina - good. Not so good 3Lo+3T but she practices it as reserve in SP if pops combo 3F+3T.

Gubanova - fall at 3Lz+3Lo.

Tarakanova - good.

Konstantinova - good, why don't you skate so at competitions?

Samodurova - skipped much, not so much done but what done - done good.

Gulyakova - good.

Medvedeva - returned to previous content 3F+3T 2A 3Lo. As wrote somebody at Russian forum "Zhenya skates a pale shadow of herself." Is it so or not - let us see competitive skating.

Vasilieva - good.

Panenkova - good for her bad state, but only for bad state.

Trusova and Shcherbakova - problems on quads, good triples and other.

Kostornaia - good, very good.

Leonova - first half including 3T+3T good, afier that stream stopped.