2019 US Nationals Pairs Free Skate | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2019 US Nationals Pairs Free Skate

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I very much respect how hard these two worked and am happy for the Cain family who give so much to the skating world.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am A-okay with Tim being cautious in the lifts. Lost levels >>>>>> terrifying injuries

Oh no, ITA. I didn't mean the lifts (though I noticed the caution and was glad for it); I meant in general, they seemed tense. Understandable, but I don't think it was their most emotionally inspired performance.

But a very deserved win! Their reaction was fantastic, and I am LIVING for Peter Cain's quiet pride and tears at his daughter's joy.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
What a mess. The Knerims I thought were getting confident and building and had some good skates and placements leading into Nats and then this - disaster. I am wondering if they will wait to 4CCs to name the pair going to worlds.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Did NBC show Euros dance yet. My schedule said today at 1:30 and that is not what was recorded.

Weathergal

Medalist
What a mess. The Knerims I thought were getting confident and building and had some good skates and placements leading into Nats and then this - disaster. I am wondering if they will wait to 4CCs to name the pair going to worlds.

Why should they? Cain / LeDuc won rather convincingly and have a good body of work. The Knierims are injured. Let Chris have his surgery and let them regroup. Kayne / O'Shea didn't bring it when they needed to. Denney / Frazier looked quite good in spots, but I just don't see anyone having enough to justify being either placed over Cain / LeDuc outright or making them fight through a skateoff.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

His wrist is injured and will require lengthy surgery/recovery. So I doubt they will be going to 4CCs. No need to risk further injury or Gofdess forbid injuring her too (which I know he would never allow to happen if it were possible for him to prevent it.)

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
U.S. NATIONALS PREDICTIONS GAME - PAIRS

Hello everyone, here go the final results of the Pairs event. In comparison with the SP podium, after Tarah and Danny's unfortunate bombing and the Knierim's better-to-forget performance, the final podium is far less dense. As I already mentioned, there were 87 participants and we have 1 gold, 2 silver and 7 bronze medalists:

40 points

Azcha
skylark[SUB][/SUB]

45 points

npavel
35 points

cabres
katymay
Moxiejan
noraaa
Roo87
silver.blades
SnowWhite

Congratulations to the winners and all the participants!

All the results are already uploaded to the Google Spreadsheet that can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...nql_9o3yhP1Ngk/edit?ts=5c1dce92#gid=967330165

Kitt

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Hmm, given how she is as a commentator, do you think the word "we" is even IN her vocabulary?

She just said on NBC broadcast that she would hate to be up in the air, so I guess pairs is out for her!