2019 US Nationals Senior Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2019 US Nationals Senior Free Dance

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Aw, it's good seeing Anastasia and Colin as coaches. I really miss them as competitors.

And I admit that I was very unimpressed with that skate until Charlie said this was their first year in dance. So okay, that's not too bad then!

For absolute beginners, it shows promise.

Of course I can't even stand up on skates without risking bodily injury, so anyone who can actually skate around a rink shows promise to me!

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
For absolute beginners, it shows promise.

Of course I can't even stand up on skates without risking bodily injury, so anyone who can actually skate around a rink shows promise to me!

:laugh: I'm still in basic 4 so I feel ya there! But yes, for people are brand new to the discipline and to skating with another person it wasn't bad at all. We'll see what another year or two does. US ice dance is so competitive I'm not really sure how much opportunity there's realistically going to be for them though. But they might just be out to have fun with it, in which case major props to them!

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I fell asleep... what did I miss? :palmf:

To be honest... not a whole lot. Some teams who are just happy to be here.

I wish I had fallen asleep, not because I didn't want to watch but because I'm completely wiped. It's only 7pm here and I'm barely going to make it to the end of the event without falling asleep, I think.

litenkyckling

Final Flight
Has anyone done a FD to this piece of music from The Holiday before? I think it could be a quite charming choice, especially a younger team

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
To be honest... not a whole lot. Some teams who are just happy to be here.

I wish I had fallen asleep, not because I didn't want to watch but because I'm completely wiped. It's only 7pm here and I'm barely going to make it to the end of the event without falling asleep, I think.

Don't feel bad I was in and out for the ladies last night. Good thing I wasn't in the arena.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Don't feel bad I was in and out for the ladies last night. Good thing I wasn't in the arena.

Yeah, I made it through the ladies, in part because I was having a birthday sleepover with friends. We stayed up till 2:30 talking though, and I had to work this afternoon, so I am positively zonked right now.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
Yeah, I made it through the ladies, in part because I was having a birthday sleepover with friends. We stayed up till 2:30 talking though, and I had to work this afternoon, so I am positively zonked right now.

The darkness and random spotlights aren’t helping either 🤷🏻*♀️

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What is WITH these long ice resurfacings?? I'm sure they're tying these groups to the TV schedule so why not just start the first group 10 minutes later?

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What is WITH these long ice resurfacings?? I'm sure they're tying these groups to the TV schedule so why not just start the first group 10 minutes later?

More time for concessions?