2019 US Nationals Senior Pairs SP | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2019 US Nationals Senior Pairs SP

MsLayback

On the Ice
Country
United-States
The knirems always have a bullseye on there back...I sometimes think that is what gets to Alexa

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Nice to see Cain/Leduc bringing the tech difficulty up. With the rejiggering of the GOE scoring, I've been a little depressed at seeing a lot of teams toning down the difficulty to bring the GOE up, but I do like to see teams going for the harder elements. Also great to see them back up and on form after that horrible accident. Good job.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ashley and Tim

her pink flapper dress, him white shirt with black suspenders
swing music

oh gosh so nerve-wracking after her fall last time, hope they're going to be okay

gorgeous 3 twist!
3 loop, both hanging onto landings
throw 3 lutz, great
great lift
BO death spiral, very energetic
great SS
great SBS spins

Wow, really strong, really energetic. What a lot of fun, and even more impressive after her concussion last month! :hap10: Should lead for sure.

70.47... into 2nd. I'm going to want to see those protocols. :scratch2:

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lots of performance from Cain & LeDuc - costly mistake on sbs jump.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I love that we've seen multiple teams put out SPs they'll be proud of today. Carry it over to the long, all!

Ross74

Medalist
Got in just in time to see C/L. They were great, but what happened to the no commentary, NBC Gold? I had gotten used to that. Ugh.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yikes seventh for Alexa & Chris and 10 points off the lead.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Looking at the schedule for the free. It says 9:30am start time on Saturday, then 11:09 start time for men. There's no way it'll finish in 90 minutes. What gives?

MsLayback

On the Ice
Country
United-States
OMG my day is made! Can hear Charlie and Michael call the ladies short program yea no Tara and Johnny posturing