2019 US Nationals TV and Livestream | Golden Skate

2019 US Nationals TV and Livestream

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Info on NBC and NBC Sports Gold is given in the OP of each thread.

If there is coverage elsewhere, please tell us here.

NBC Sports gold supplies streaming for US Championships both qualifying and championship events. Coverage is available in Austria, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden and the U.K.

Subscription cost is $59.99.

Info

https://www.nbcsports.com/gold/figure-skating

If you buy this service, remember to set your Filter to Figure Skating to avoid popups to purchase packages for other sports

For US Championships, Novice, Juvenile, and Intermediate events are available for free here:

https://usfigureskatingfanzone.com

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States

NBC / NBCSN TV SCHEDULE FOR US CHAMPIONSHIPS
All times Eastern (UTC -5)

Date
U.S. Championships — Detroit
Time (ET)
Network
Thursday, Jan. 24​
Pairs Short Program
5-7 p.m.​
NBCSN (Live)​
Thursday, Jan. 24​
Ladies Short Program
9-11 p.m.​
NBCSN (Live)​
Friday, Jan. 25​
Rhythm Dance
4-6 p.m.​
NBCSN (Live)​
Friday, Jan. 25​
Ladies Free Skate
8-11 p.m.​
NBC (Live)​
Saturday, Jan. 26​
Pairs Free, Men’s Short
1:30-4:30 p.m.​
NBC (Live)​
Saturday, Jan. 26​
Free Dance
7-9 p.m.​
NBCSN (Live)​
Sunday, Jan. 27​
Men’s Free Skate
3:30-6 p.m.​
NBC (Live)​
Saturday, Feb. 16​
Skating Spectacular
2:30-4 p.m.​
NBC​

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Note that NBC is migrating Sports Gold to being included in its NBC Sports app.

You can still log in and out through Sports Gold at this time.

gottadance

On the Ice

NBC / NBCSN TV SCHEDULE FOR US CHAMPIONSHIPS
All times Eastern (UTC -5)

Date
U.S. Championships — Detroit
Time (ET)
Network
Thursday, Jan. 24​
Pairs Short Program
5-7 p.m.​
NBCSN (Live)​
Thursday, Jan. 24​
Ladies Short Program
9-11 p.m.​
NBCSN (Live)​
Friday, Jan. 25​
Rhythm Dance
4-6 p.m.​
NBCSN (Live)​
Friday, Jan. 25​
Ladies Free Skate
8-11 p.m.​
NBC (Live)​
Saturday, Jan. 26​
Pairs Free, Men’s Short
1:30-4:30 p.m.​
NBC (Live)​
Saturday, Jan. 26​
Free Dance
7-9 p.m.​
NBCSN (Live)​
Sunday, Jan. 27​
Men’s Free Skate
3:30-6 p.m.​
NBC (Live)​
Saturday, Feb. 16​
Skating Spectacular
2:30-4 p.m.​
NBC​

is there any way to find out exactly which events at the US Figure Skating Championships next week, that NBC Sports Gold will be streaming live - Any Junior events ?
Thanks for any information - I have scoured the NBC Sportsgold site and cant find details of the coverage anywhere .!!??

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
When an event is going to be live on sports gold, it appears about a week before on the live up coming page.

There does not appear to be a schedule on their site or on the NBC site. At least I could not find it.

gottadance

On the Ice
When an event is going to be live on sports gold, it appears about a week before on the live up coming page.

There does not appear to be a schedule on their site or on the NBC site. At least I could not find it.

thanks - Thats what I had found out too but it seems a bit odd that one cannot find out exactly what we will be able to watch .Oh well ....soon all will be revealed. I have to say I am loving watching all the events at the Canadian Nationals with no hassle and no cost just by going on to the Skate Canada web site ! But when the Senior events come around Daily Motion doenst cover it and I always have trouble finding a live stream to follow - any ideas ?? Thanks for all you do for all of us crazed figure skating fans!!

gottadance

On the Ice
thanks - Thats what I had found out too but it seems a bit odd that one cannot find out exactly what we will be able to watch .Oh well ....soon all will be revealed. I have to say I am loving watching all the events at the Canadian Nationals with no hassle and no cost just by going on to the Skate Canada web site ! But when the Senior events come around Daily Motion doenst cover it and I always have trouble finding a live stream to follow - any ideas ?? Thanks for all you do for all of us crazed figure skating fans!!

I reached out to NBC sports Gold asking where I could find their schedule for US Nationals and got a response ( amazingly ) saying that the schedule would be posted on line " soon" and that their coverage wont include Juvenile and Intermediate events but will start Tuesday which I assume has to mean they will cover the Junior events. Why they cant have their schedule by now is a bit of a mystery to me but at least they did respond.

figurefan0726

Final Flight
I reached out to NBC sports Gold asking where I could find their schedule for US Nationals and got a response ( amazingly ) saying that the schedule would be posted on line " soon" and that their coverage wont include Juvenile and Intermediate events but will start Tuesday which I assume has to mean they will cover the Junior events. Why they cant have their schedule by now is a bit of a mystery to me but at least they did respond.

It is now on the app. :)

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
its now finally on their website too but only down to Thursday as far as I can tell .

NBC Gold has a deal with USFS to stream all Junior and Championship (Senior) events. Here is a link to the competition schedule
http://2019uschampionships.com/schedule/ Even though the NBC Gold schedule ends on Thursday you can check the competition schedule and see when the next event will stream.

I think that NBC Gold will update their schedule, but it may not update as fast as usual or as soon as we would like. If the schedule doesn't update by Wednesday, many of us will be sending emails!
And I just checked the Gold Pass schedule and it now shows everything through the Men's FS on 1/27. I don't believe they will stream the Gala.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
If 2 events are run at the same time, I do not know what they will do to cope.

I would check the On Demand Tab later to see if the Ladies Sp is there.

None of the novice stuff appears to be geoblocked.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Nbc gold is the only way to see juniors that I know of right now.

Check later for seniors.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado (January 24, 2019) - U.S. Figure Skating announced today a partnership with HomeLight, a San Francisco based technology company that is the world’s leading marketplace for connecting home sellers with the best real estate agents.

The partnership includes the presentation of the “HomeLight Scoring Insight,” a feature in each telecast that will educate fans about the scoring system. The feature will debut during U.S. Championships’ broadcasts and continue throughout the remainder of the season during NBC and NBCSN’s coverage of figure skating.

HomeLight will also present the “scoring bug” on NBC and NBCSN broadcasts of the 2019 GEICO U.S. Figure Skating Championships taking place in Detroit, MI, January 18-27. This on-screen graphic provides fans with real time scoring data as judges marks are entered and skaters build their technical score throughout a program.

“We are extremely happy to welcome HomeLight to our family of partners as we head into our premiere event of the 2018-19 season,” said U.S. Figure Skating Chief Marketing Officer Ramsey Baker. “HomeLight understands the importance of connecting our fans with information that will make their viewing experience more enjoyable, just like they understand how to connect homeowners with the best real estate agents when they’re selling their home.”

In addition to the on-air features and data driven on-screen scoring graphics, the partnership will also include a robust television media package throughout the remainder of the 2018-19 figure skating season and opportunities for HomeLight and top agents in the country to connect with U.S. Figure Skating members.

“We are proud to be joining the U.S. Figure Skating family as an official sponsor this season. We know that figure skating fans are interested in how athletes are scored during a competition and our ‘HomeLight Scoring Insight’ feature will bring more appreciation of the criteria that go into the judges’ scores. At HomeLight, we use data to provide homeowners with information about top real estate agents; and we’re excited to bring similar insights to the US. Figure Skating Championship.” said John Van Slyke, HomeLight’s Vice President of Marketing.