2019 World Championships Pairs Free Skate | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2019 World Championships Pairs Free Skate

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wow I liked them! They have a lot of potential I feel! That Triple Twist was a beauty!

Always good to see people of colour in skating!

Ooo Happy Birthday Antonio! :hb:

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
So if you had to pick a warm-up song to hear for every warm-up at every skating competition for the rest of your life, what would you choose? :biggrin:

Hmm, they always play a lot of Taylor Swift, and I was just listening to the Speak Now album, so something from that.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
It's weird to see two C-tier pair teams in a row where their triple twist is their strongest element.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Very attractive team from Spain. Youth and flexibility if not a lot of strength.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Hmm, they always play a lot of Taylor Swift, and I was just listening to the Speak Now album, so something from that.

To expand on this answer, I know I wouldn't get sick of it because when my parents bought me that CD, I more or less had in on repeat in the car for the next year until Red came out (pretty sure no one was more excited than my parents about that, since at least I would play something else).

And as I write this, I'm hearing King of My Heart. Figure skating does love Taylor Swift as background music.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow ... I loved Laura and Aritz' Reverse Lasso lift. They have a lot of lovely qualities .... including a decidedly Spanish sparkiness. :)

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Huh so apparently they came 7th Euros (the Spanish couple), I missed that whole thing obviously.

Go Ryom and Kim! We believe in you! :cheer:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
History makers on the ice- first North Korean figure skaters to win an international medal! Wishing them a new SB here :)