2019 Worlds Men Watch Party; SP Tues 4/21, LP Wed 4/22 | Golden Skate

2019 Worlds Men Watch Party; SP Tues 4/21, LP Wed 4/22

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Hello again all!

Please join us here to watch and chat about the Men as they close out the wonderful free stream of 2019 Worlds provided by the ISU to entertain us in these dark times. The fun starts at 6 AM both days, and you can find the stream here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/SkatingISU

You KNOW you want to watch Shoma’s Stairway to Heaven one more time. Aymoz, giving it all he’s got with those two amazing programs. Jason’s Love is a B* Kolyada’s beautiful classic male Carmen. And more! (I’m sure I’ve forgotten someone!)

auser

Record Breaker
That was a nice program. Good on him for not treating spins like an element to be checked off.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
it's always so sad see a nice skater like Selevko mess up a good performance :(

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Was about to go in search of the archived WC 2019 thread to figure it out. :laugh: I missed most of 2018-2019 season due to broken internet access. Any hints would be appreciated ;).

I think i watched this whole stuff, but i tend to forget entire men's competitions due to big amount of mistakes in their free programmes. Because every fall/mistake on ice is too emotional for me. I remember Nathan had two clean skates and that's it :biggrin:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
after this amazing performance by PJ i have to go. i don't know if i can make it on time for the end of the event, i have to go to the supermarket. wish me a sort line. see you later

auser

Record Breaker
Fun program from PJ with very watchable agile artistry. Me likey(not just because he is kinda hot).

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
lying in bed watching this group then I must sleep

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Arriving just as Aymoz takes the lead. It occurs to me— the French skaters are just so much fun to watch. Think about it. Aymoz. Meite. James & Cipres. The junior dance team. Oldies like Pechelat & Bourzat. Pretty much across the board!

(Except for P&C, of course. Fun is not what they are about. An exception proving the rule :))