2019 Worlds Men Watch Party; SP Tues 4/21, LP Wed 4/22 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2019 Worlds Men Watch Party; SP Tues 4/21, LP Wed 4/22

auser

Record Breaker
Hi everyone. Mind if I watch with you? Better late than never eh :dance2: Or how late am I? Anyone still watching ....:popcorn::slink:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Hi everyone. Mind if I watch with you? Better late than never eh :dance2: Or how late am I? Anyone still watching ....:popcorn::slink:

I am. I thought nobody was here so I was just watching quietly.and thinking, why do men always make such a mess of Worlds and Olympics? LOL! Good to see you kiddo. I hate doing monologues!

auser

Record Breaker
I am. I thought nobody was here so I was just watching quietly.and thinking, why do men always make such a mess of Worlds and Olympics? LOL! Good to see you kiddo. I hate doing monologues!
Why I gave up watching/posting yesterday :laugh:. But your posts are so interesting and engaging they will always draw fellow GS fans:biggrin: Love this picture-in-picture browser feature ... I can watch and egg on posts at the same time.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Man you know someone somewhere was sticking a pin into a map of Canada and mutting something evil during this Men's competition.

Sorry but that was NOT a successful LLL program on any level. Really, give Italy's G/F major props for being the only skaters who get that it's really an old fashioned MGM musical tarted up for the new millennium.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Man you know someone somewhere was sticking a pin into a map of Canada and mutting something evil during this Men's competition.

Sorry but that was NOT a successful LLL program on any level. Really, give Italy's G/F for being the only skaters who get that it's really an old fashioned MGM musical tarted up for the new millennium.

I also thought G/F struck just the right note with their La La Land. But no time to chat about dance now. JULIET!!! Is here.

Seriously, it takes a special skater to even begin to pull off such a program. If Junhwan can do this, he can do anything. Shame that he struggled this time around.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
JULIETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEE!!!

Oh I was feeling So Nostalgic there for a moment.

Isn't Mr Cha's Beatle moptop haircut adorable?

auser

Record Breaker

yes ... i missed the Juliet audio part am I perhaps wishfully losing my hearing :laugh:.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea

Chiming in late to say that while I loved that darling the same I was thoroughly relieved when he ditched it

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Seriously, it takes a special skater to even begin to pull off such a program. If Junhwan can do this, he can do anything. Shame that he struggled this time around.

Again, to remind you folks, this was the state of his ankles back then: https://twitter.com/IChatdeLune17/status/1214529462471016448?s=19

I was literally just glad that it was over at that point...

On another note, thinking back maybe Shae-Lynn Bourne was testing him à la Yoda to see if his performance abilities were to her standards with JUUUUUUUUULIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. He passed the test with flying colors, he got a spectacular program this season. :think:

---

At least you hair to cut. [/sniff sniff]

If it's any consolation WA, now I'm imagining you in the image of Brian Boitano

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
What a nice reception for Mr Kolyada.

I admire how he timed his triple lutz right on a drum riff.

Let's hope he's recovered and able to skate again soon. He's missed.