2020-21 Japanese Nationals: Rhythm Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2020-21 Japanese Nationals: Rhythm Dance

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I get it to show up but keeps circling. Worked fine on the laptop last night (which is not here now) but cant get it going on the ipad.
Hmm weird indeed! I could get on my phone but not my laptop last night, but now it's working on my laptop and I didn't restart it or anything. 🤔

auser

Record Breaker
I get it to show up but keeps circling. Worked fine on the laptop last night (which is not here now) but cant get it going on the ipad.
I think elektra blue(apologies to EB for possible misspelling of name) posted a reminder last night about enabling flash if its not working. I don't have an ipad but does apple support flash?

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Instrumental Bonnie and Clyde, that's new

I think this is the first Bonnie and Clyde program that actually ended with How 'Bout A Dance rather than beginning with it

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I loved that ending pose right in front of the judges.

Also obligatory "We love you Tom!"

Go Team KoKo!

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I don't think I'm ever going to love this program (their costumes play a big role in that to be honest) but I appreciate how he's much more loosened up now, he smiles and gives face and is overall more expressive

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hey wait what happened to Dai's yellow pants?! Or did I just imagine those?

Well he looks good to go at least! :clap:

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yay for Kana and Dai! They looked really good out there! I wonder if they really could make it to the Olympics, although it'd be sad if Team KoKo don't get to go!

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
All my kudos for skating through her injury, and I'm really impressed in how much they've gelled since NHK. His charm is ever present as expected

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
It seems slightly better than NHK? It's a relief to see that the accident earlier didn't seem to effect as much.