2020-21 Russian Nationals: Ladies' Free Skate | Page 32 | Golden Skate

2020-21 Russian Nationals: Ladies' Free Skate

AlimaAsh

On the Ice
Anna is such a strong young woman. That performance made me emotional. She showed such determination and grit to come here, don’t get overcome by nerves and perform like this. I hope that she did not overstrain herself way past her limit, however, the strength of spirit she showed here is simply inspiring.

Beckaboomer

Final Flight
Wow! What a bunch of competitors! It was insane to see so many clean, lovely performances in a row.

I really dislike Kamila’s free skate but she was still so good. Anna and Sasha were my faves and I’m glad Sasha bounced back to the podium at least. Anna looked a little better today stamina-wise.

FelineFairy

On the Ice
Anya has been my favourite since she appeared in juniors. Her innate musicality multiplied by her strong technical elements, intelligence, education, tact and sweetness are simply irresistible. Whatever the edge analysts among fans were saying and will be saying, she is phenomenal. I wish her to keep all of at least a large part of her abilities as she is growing.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anna as Champion is wonderful, Trusova in third says: "I haven't gone away, you know?"
Sad for Liza,but this was just a force of nature.

Shush, Eteri speaking!
Look, I love Liza, more than ever after today, but even at her best she can’t match this firepower. It’s ok, she showed who she is today.