Tiffani Zagorski/Jonathan Guerreiro
Victoria Sinitsina/Nikita Katsalapov
Anastasia Skoptsova/Kirill Aleshin
Alexandra Stepanova/Ivan Bukin
Elizaveta Khudaiberdieva/Egor Bazin
Sofia Shevchenko/Igor Eremenko
Diana Davis/Gleb Smolkin (reserve)
Annabel Morozov/Andrei Bagin (reserve)
Elizaveta Shanayeva/Devid Naryzhny (reserve)

Russian national team, juniors (13-19/21) and novices* (11-17/19):

Vasilisa Kaganovskaya/Valeriy Angelopol
Olga Mamchenkova/Mark Volkov
Margarita Svistunova/Dmitry Studenkin
Irina Khavronina/Dario Chirisano
Arina Ushakova/Maksim Nekrasov
Elizaveta Shichina/Gordei Khubulov
Sofia Tiutiunina/Aleksandr Shustitskyi (reserve)
Sofia Leontieva/Daniil Gorenkin*
Taisia Linchevskaia/Timur Babaev-Smirnov*
Alisa Ovsyankina/Matvei Samokhin*
Anna Rumak/Gleb Goncharov*
Ekaterina Rybakova/Ivan Makhnonosov*
Sovia Kachushkina/Oleg Muratov* (reserve)
I'm a bit confused about the junior reserves for dance. When I looked at the document, I saw Lazareva/Prokofiev and Mironova/Ustenko for the junior reserves (page 30), and I didn't see T/S anywhere (or Kachushkina/Muratov). Did I look in the wrong place or something? Everything else I found matches up with what you have.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I'm a bit confused about the junior reserves for dance. When I looked at the document, I saw Lazareva/Prokofiev and Mironova/Ustenko for the junior reserves (page 30), and I didn't see T/S anywhere (or Kachushkina/Muratov). Did I look in the wrong place or something? Everything else I found matches up with what you have.
Sorry, I was switching between the lists, pages and threads, so forgot to write L/P and M/U. Now added to the list. As for T/S or K/M, they are on the additional list.

So, the full list is:

Russian national team, seniors:

Tiffani Zagorski/Jonathan Guerreiro
Victoria Sinitsina/Nikita Katsalapov
Anastasia Skoptsova/Kirill Aleshin
Alexandra Stepanova/Ivan Bukin
Elizaveta Khudaiberdieva/Egor Bazin
Sofia Shevchenko/Igor Eremenko
Diana Davis/Gleb Smolkin (reserve)
Annabel Morozov/Andrei Bagin (reserve)
Elizaveta Shanayeva/Devid Naryzhny (reserve)

Russian national team, juniors (13-19/21) and novices* (11-17/19):

Vasilisa Kaganovskaya/Valeriy Angelopol
Olga Mamchenkova/Mark Volkov
Margarita Svistunova/Dmitry Studenkin
Irina Khavronina/Dario Chirisano
Arina Ushakova/Maksim Nekrasov
Elizaveta Shichina/Gordei Khubulov
Angelina Lazareva/Maksim Prokofiev (reserve)
Ekaterina Mironova/Evgeniy Ustenko (reserve)
Sofia Tiutiunina/Aleksandr Shustitskyi (reserve)
Sofia Leontieva/Daniil Gorenkin*
Taisia Linchevskaia/Timur Babaev-Smirnov*
Alisa Ovsyankina/Matvei Samokhin*
Anna Rumak/Gleb Goncharov*
Ekaterina Rybakova/Ivan Makhnonosov*
Sovia Kachushkina/Oleg Muratov* (reserve)

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Sorry, I was switching between the lists, pages and threads, so forgot to write L/P and M/U. Now added to the list. As for T/S or K/M, they are on the additional list.
Okay thanks. When I open that additional document, I'm only seeing a single page with two people listed who I assume are some type of trainers/coaches from the birthdates, and nothing about T/S. But I'll take your word for it. I'm relieved because I like them, and I thought they must have split or something when I didn't see them listed.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Okay thanks. When I open that additional document, I'm only seeing a single page with two people listed who I assume are some type of trainers/coaches from the birthdates, and nothing about T/S. But I'll take your word for it. I'm relieved because I like them, and I thought they must have split or something when I didn't see them listed.
It's a document with three pages.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
It's a document with three pages.
That's funny. I wonder why it only shows me one. Even when I go to the website and open the document from there. Must be something on my end I guess.

Last edited:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
That's funny. I wonder why it only shows me one. Even when I go to the website and open the document from there. Must be something on my end I guess.
I see the problem. The documents were published here on the web of the ministry of sport:
Originally there was the main list with three addentums. The list of additional skaters not listed in the main document was addentum No. 2 but currently it is removed and the link leads to another document that now takes the No. 2 but was No. 3 before.

Last edited:

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I see the problem. The documents were published here on the web of the ministry of sport:
Originally there was the main list with three addentums. The list of additional skaters not listed in the maiin document was addentum No. 2 but currently it is removed and the link leads to another document that now takes the No. 2 but was No. 3 before.
Oh, okay. Well I'm relieved that it's not just that I can't open PDFs right.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I think we know which are the top two for seniors but I do wonder if Russia will drop Tiffany and Jonathon who seem to have stagnated.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Couples with GP assignments:

Skate AmericaSkate CanadaCup of ChinaNHK TrophyInternationaux de FranceRostelecom Cup
22-24 October 2021, Las Vegas29-31 October 2021, Vancouver5-7 November 2021, Chongqing12-14 November 2021, TBD19-21 November 2021, Grenoble26-28 November 2021, Sochi
Annabelle Morozov / Andrei BaginDiana Davis / Gleb SmolkinAlexandra Stepanova / Ivan BukinVictoria Sinitsina / Nikita KatsalapovAnnabelle Morozov / Andrei BaginVictoria Sinitsina / Nikita Katsalapov
Tiffani Zagorski / Jonathan GuerreiroElizaveta Shanaeva / Devid Naryzhnyy--Alexandra Stepanova / Ivan BukinAnastasia Skoptcova / Kirill Aleshin
----Tiffani Zagorski / Jonathan GuerreiroTBA

Artemisa

Final Flight
Couples with GP assignments:

Skate AmericaSkate CanadaCup of ChinaNHK TrophyInternationaux de FranceRostelecom Cup
22-24 October 2021, Las Vegas29-31 October 2021, Vancouver5-7 November 2021, Chongqing12-14 November 2021, TBD19-21 November 2021, Grenoble26-28 November 2021, Sochi
Annabelle Morozov / Andrei BaginDiana Davis / Gleb SmolkinAlexandra Stepanova / Ivan BukinVictoria Sinitsina / Nikita KatsalapovAnnabelle Morozov / Andrei BaginVictoria Sinitsina / Nikita Katsalapov
Tiffani Zagorski / Jonathan GuerreiroElizaveta Shanaeva / Devid Naryzhnyy--Alexandra Stepanova / Ivan BukinAnastasia Skoptcova / Kirill Aleshin
----Tiffani Zagorski / Jonathan GuerreiroTBA
I have a doubt. Elizaveta Khudaiberdieva/Egor Bazin don't have any why?

Dreamer57

Medalist
Interesting to see M/B vs Z/G at the same two events! I think they are the biggest contenders for the olympic team.

So challengers and probably the TBA of rostelecom cup?
I think it will be a battle between them, S/E, S/N, D/S, U/N, maybe even Abachkina/Drozd who we haven't seen compete yet.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Igor Eremenko wondered that he with Sofia weren't included into the list of GP participants:

Svinin understands that and hopes they will get at least the spot at Rostelecom:

Last edited: