2021-22 Russian Ice Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2021-22 Russian Ice Dance

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
And since we are in ice dance, I once again say I want to see this girl skating :)

This namesake of Anna had two entries at the last season's Russian Cup stages but withdrew from both and I was really disappointed because I was really curious. I hope there will be better luck this time :)

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I think Ushakova/Nekrasov will still skate in juniors so they probably can share the throne :)
No, they’re ineligible.

I do wonder if Kaganovskaya and Angelopol might end up getting moved, since US #1s Wolfkostin & Chen are also assigned here and it seems like a waste to have them slug it out this early.

Last edited:

happycamper2554

On the Ice
No, they’re ineligible.

I do wonder if Kaganovskaya and Angelopol might end up getting moved, since US #1s Wolfkostin & Chen are also assigned here and it seems like a waste to have them slug it out this early.
No Rus Fed wont want Piano team to go against W/C. sorry I can't remember their names. plus I think K/A could get second here so that would start them off well for the JGPF

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
No, they’re ineligible.

Ah I see you're right. Maxim would be still junior eligible, but Arina missed the eligibility for 4 days.

Maybe Wolfkostin/Chen might be moved instead? :)

readernick

Medalist
Junior ice dance will be unpredictable this year since the top 6 teams from last Junior Worlds either went senior or split up. ( ; N/K were so talented). Makita/ Gunara ( who based on recent results) are the top Canadian junior team will also be at the first JGP. It should be an exciting competition. Wolfkostin/Chen definitely have a bit of an advantage based on previous international scores but all the teams could be competitive.