2021 Cup of Russia - Stage 1 - Syzran | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2021 Cup of Russia - Stage 1 - Syzran

LadyB

Record Breaker
They're very strong performers. Well done.

Vovan in that green hoodie in the background! :love2:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Very solid. It seems now that Sliusarenko's school is completely united with Trankov+Eteri, BTW

LadyB

Record Breaker
I guess I'll spend the night posting pics on IG and see what pub Trankov, Danya and Fedya end up in.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I was toggling back and forth between here and Nebelhorn, but I'm not a multi-tasker. At All.

I just wanted to say how happy I was to see Zhenya and Vova looking so happy after their SP. Which was wonderful and deserved it. I'm glad they switched the music. There were several accent points where I could see that it helped them with their expression. And expression is one of the key qualities, along with consistency, that in the past I've found somewhat lacking in them. Certainly their qualities of skating have always been spectacular. I think Eteri is good for them (probably she expects more from them than others have) but it's probably also every one of their team, including Trankov, who's contributing something vital for them. It must feel great to them to have the whole coaching team present (not half on the other side of the world) and fully in their corner. Way to go, T/M!

I love, love, love :love::love::love2: Karina and Nikita. They are now on my rather long list of pairs favorites!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Aww I was hoping to see Sofia T! But she won't be on until who knows what time in Australia. Ah well at least I'll be able to catch the FS's.

Goes to check the pairs entry list.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Woah that guy is twice her size!

Edit: Ok maybe not twice but quite the difference!

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Experience really is the new warhorse, isn't it? This is not such a good music cut, though.
Oh, and that last part of the music will forever remind me of Anna Shcherbakova's glorious Rus Nats performance last season.