2021 Cup of Russia - Stage 1 - Syzran | Page 26 | Golden Skate

2021 Cup of Russia - Stage 1 - Syzran

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I didn't like Klara's coach attitude. I'm not the one who is for only "soft gloves" attitude, but this looked too harsh to me.

katymay

Medalist
Even though Eteri has used the Anastasia program before, it was my favorite today. There is just something about that piece of music for a little girl that tugs at my heart.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Is this girl with Plushenko now? I don't remember this coaches name, but I think she works with him.

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden
I didn't like Klara's coach attitude. I'm not the one who is for only "soft gloves" attitude, but this looked too harsh to me.
Agreed. In contrast Juliana's coach were the opposite. Both her and Juliana was happy though she is second last.

Tomorrow will be very interesting. Paramonova only 19th and Latushkina only 15th. Hope for redemption skates for both of them.

aka_gerbil

On the Ice
at least it seems that those are only jumps now. During previous seasons they had problems with jumps once, with spins the other time and as a bonus with lifts for the third time. It's hard to focus on what to improve in such situation. Now if the problem can be isolated, it can be easier to focus on one specific issue.
I think the problem today was her leg injury and not her head. The leg was clearly bothering her post skate and in the k&c. I’m hoping they’ll skip Finlandia to focus on getting her recovered by SA.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I try and keep an eye on the Junior Boys, together with Ice Dance at JGP and Bavaria. Tbh, I'm sort of relaxed, as I enjoyed my pairs today so much, I can't be asked to get bothered. :biggrin:

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Missed combo might just become my villain origin story when it comes to my favorite Team tut boys this weekend :console:

But other than that his skate was so good and boy can spin! :clap: :cheer: