2021 Cup of Russia - Stage 5 - Perm | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2021 Cup of Russia - Stage 5 - Perm

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yes, I was thinking that too. But didn't Zhilina state earlier this week that she will go to JGPF? If so, we won't see Zinina at senior nats.
I read on the Russian Forum that Nastya's medals from the JGP events plus her silver last week are enough to get her into the Senior Nats, but I'm not sure if that's reliable info or not? 🤔 The Russian Figure Skating Fed has been playing fast and loose with the rules this year.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
I read on the Russian Forum that Nastya's medals from the JGP events plus her silver last week are enough to get her into the Senior Nats, but I'm not sure if that's reliable info or not? 🤔 The Russian Figure Skating Fed has been playing fast and loose with the rules this year.
Im pretty sure if you didn't make the final you had to do 2 stages that's what Sofia S did too.

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden
Im pretty sure if you didn't make the final you had to do 2 stages that's what Sofia S did too.
Yes, that's my understanding as well. But you never know? The rules has been a bit improvising this year it seems. Akatieva suddenly not eligible for senior nats was a nasty surprise.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
I wonder if adeliya will go for the 4F here? Also they really sent her here without a coach, im more worried about Lyuba tho.

Nice 4T-3T from Adeliya there.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Ksenia fighting for that nats spot! She took bronze in the second stage so depending how the rest do she could have earned herself a spot at nats!

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Rusfed really should update their point rules when it comes to cup stages. Its kinda unfair for skaters like Valeria and Ksenia to loose out on Nats spot cause 3 skaters who have already qualified showed up.

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden
Not Daria's day today. I hope she comes back fierce next year, she's such a powerful skater.