2023-24 Russian Grand Prix - Stage 5 - Samara | Page 39 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Russian Grand Prix - Stage 5 - Samara

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
He gave quite an interesting interview, where he frankly talked about his current problems and plans, in particular, that he has a hard time with the lack of international starts, but mostly all the problems are in his head. I'll post the translation in the fan-topic later.
Just post the Russian link, heh.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Aren't Tyutyunina/Grachev competing too early? They will likely make it to Nats, but....

Kaganovskaia/Nekrasov and Pasechnik/Cirisano aren't rushing it, for example.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Aren't Tyutyunina/Grachev competing too early? They will likely make it to Nats, but....

Kaganovskaya/Nekrasov and Pasechnik/Chirizano aren't rushing it, for example.
they want to make up for the time they wasted in the splits i guess

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Does anyone of you have access to that Russian database of "special music for next season's figure skating" that people seem to pick from? So you can tell me what next season's hits will be?
Honestly, I was just super-excited to see that Siberian indigenous fusion among all those samey stuff in junior ID. Kudos to the team that picked it. Felt honestly fresh. Sorry, I will shut up about it, but damn, that was great!

icewhite

Record Breaker
Honestly, I was just super-excited to see that Siberian indigenous fusion among all those samey stuff in junior ID. Kudos to the team that picked it. Felt honestly fresh.

Not sure if I saw it. Apart from the senior men I have only watched sporadically.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Not sure if I saw it. Apart from the senior men I have only watched sporadically.
That was Junior ID. I highly recommend just for the choice of music and costuming. It immideatly stands out. The guys have growing to do, obviously. But Sharafutdinova/Mursalimov are the names if you want to deep dive, lol

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
I was surprised at first by the audience's reaction to Liza and Egor.

But I remembered that Egor is the home skater. He still represents Samara region.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
That was Junior ID. I highly recommend just for the choice of music and costuming. It immideatly stands out. The guys have growing to do, obviously. But Sharafutdinova/Mursalimov are the names if you want to deep dive, lol
There were a lot of unusual FDs in Junior seniors in general.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
It wasn't as good as in Krasnoyarsk. But I'm glad they are doing their FD much cleaner than last season.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
M/U will be higher in the FD. But looks like not overall. Pity about the RD mistake.

Edit: Oh they are still leading!

Last edited: