2021 JGP Austria: Men's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
i know nothing of EmanuelE, good luck to him

Neither does the ISU.

Is it just me, or does anybody else think the ISU Bios are very poor quality this season? Lots of missing information, and lots of spelling mistakes too. I've had to correct too many things for the Fan Fests I run.

Emanuele looks a lot younger than 18, though. Maybe that is yet another mistake.

He wasn't bad. Not sure where he will slot in relative to the first 2 guys.

EDIT: He slots in ahead of them! Into 2nd place.​

CaroLiza_fan

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Next group has Artem in it, hope he's got everything under control. 🤞 🤞 🤞
Artem is master of his own fate here. He needs to win to get to final the new rules handed him a lifeline to save his last junior season and he has most likely has to go fully clean to get that win.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Funny, Malinin and Kovalev now have the same PB. Artem needs to show his very best to beat him.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Artem is master of his own fate here. He needs to win to get to final the new rules handed him a lifeline to save his last junior season and he has most likely has to go fully clean to get that win.
Well, he's part of Russian men. Win or lose - the future is his for the taking, Junior results don't always guarantee lots of victories later on in those circles. It just would make the pole he's got to climb less greasy.
I hope he does well, now and in future! :clap:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Finally got caught up in last month's Formula 1 races from Monza earlier in the week, and now I get to watch a skater from Monza!!! :biggrin:

During the Warm-Up, I decided to look up the results of the races there from around the time Nikolaj was born.

In the 2003 Italian Grand Prix, which was held 2 months before Nikolaj was born, Ferrari's Michael Schumacher (DEU) won from WIlliams' Juan Pablo Montoya (COL) and Ferrari's Rubens Barrichello (BRA)

In the 2004 Italian Grand Prix, which was held when Nikolaj was 10 months old, it was a Ferrari 1-2 with Barrichello winning from Schumacher, and BAR Honda's Jenson Button (GBR) in third.

In the 2004 World Superbike round, which was held when Nikolaj was 5 months old, both races had the same result. Factory Ducati rider Régis Laconi (FRA) won both races from team-mate James Toseland (GBR), with private Ducati rider Garry McCoy (AUS) in 3rd.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST NIKOLAJ!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan