2021 JGP Kosice: Women's Short Program | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP Kosice: Women's Short Program

Vemvane

On the Ice
I really liked the start of Sophia's step sequence, and if she can get more ice time for practice, she'll have the speed to really go for the whole thing with conviction. Some pretty good spins too, and I do love her costume, with those little shoulder puffs, and the curling black design, like some vine growing across the dress. Something kind of Celtic in the feel of that design.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Yes, that was good. You can see that there is a quality there. But, I suppose the lack of ice time in the past year has had it's effect.

Have to be honest, I thought she would have gone higher than 20th. But, it is very close in the second half of the field. She is only 7.5 points behind 13th position. So, there is a good chance of her climbing in the FS.

And just to settle the argument, she's naturally blonde.

As a side note, Clara Peters looks very dapper in that jacket.

:cheer: WELL DONE SOPHIA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

PaulE

On the Ice
Country
United-States
"As a side note, Clara Peters looks very dapper in that jacket."

Was it Clara that was in the Kiss and Cry?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
"As a side note, Clara Peters looks very dapper in that jacket."

Was it Clara that was in the Kiss and Cry?

Yes. She is now one of the main coaches in the Irish team.

Still miss her skating, though.

Well, that's me for the night. See you tomorrow for the Ice Dance, and some more of my kids kicking off their season! :biggrin:

OK, so it won't be the first time you've seen Angelina and Ilia during the Junior GP's this season. You've seen them in every segment we've had, during that montage that they show at the start of the broadcasts!

Enjoy the rest of the girls.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan