PCS: 87.94
Deductions: 0.00

Total Segment Score: 189.13

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I did predict Vincent, Shoma and Nathan on the podium bit not in that order. :laugh:

I kinda want to go on Twitter and post a big "F YOOOOOOOOOOU!" to that Max A guy (Did you know he dedicated an entire half hour show at the Olympics ripping apart Shoma? It was the worst display I've ever seen. I hope he's so shell-shocked he doesn't even know what to do with himself.)

figureskatingandrainbows

It's Oka ShinnosuSLAY Season!
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
I am a bit worried about Vincent. He had to peak for Nebelhorn, and will have to again in January/February for Nats and the Olys, so hopefully he manages to keep this up at NHK. And Shoma will likely be planning to peak around JNats... the GP series is going to be crazy, especially NHK. What a day.

pianistliz

On the Ice
What a ridiculously exciting event!!!!! Sad for Nathan, but he still went for it, and 180-something is awesome for a first outing. Hopefully this experience will be extra useful to him as he prepares for the Olympics. Absolutely over the top thrilled for both Shoma and Vincent. That last skate was unreal.

noeleyle

On the Ice
Lol I love Vincent's KC reaction. He deserves this.
I'm little confused about Nathan winning PCS, but totally good with the overall standings. A great day for Nathan to regroup, for Vincent to show us his full power, and for Shoma to decorate the ice (as always) with his fantastic step sequences.