CCoSp

Ooof that was rough.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi All!

Just popping in to watch Keegan Jason & Nathan on dinner break between shifts...ISU Links will be posted in the Grand Prix thread

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I guess laugh that’s what everyone else is doing lol. I was being serious for the record!

My only real criticism is he sets up his jumps for to long and doesn’t emote in the face. He has amazing timing and to a lesser extent rhythm. His feet are light just not detailed.

I really like him.
Me too! He skates so earnestly :) Good lad.

I think we can all agree Moris's cartwheel rocked.

Oh hey Eteri came to the KnC. But Danny G no longer looks like TinTin shame.

But last?! How?

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Not to be means, but I'm surprised that Eteri keep this guy on her team, compare to the girl of Eteri this guy doesn't delivered good skating like the Eteri girl, why Eteri keep him ? It's a question existantial ?
Given he doesn't represent Russia anymore, he probably pays lots and lots of money.

CrazyKittenLady

Thanks for skating, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Not to be means, but I'm surprised that Eteri keep this guy on her team, compare to the girl of Eteri this guy doesn't delivered good skating like the Eteri girl, why Eteri keep him ? It's a question existantial ?
Cause you stick with your athletes through good times and bad times! They are people, you don't just get rid of them. :palmf: