CBC Livestream

Starting Order
Start Times
Results

StN.NameNation
Warm-Up Group 1
1Conrad ORZEL
SP: "Who Wants to Live Forever" by Queen; choreo by Jeffrey Buttle
FS: "Warsaw Concerto" by Richard Addinsell, performed by Daniel Adni; choreo by Joey Russell

Fan Fest
CAN.GIF
CAN
2Sota YAMAMOTO
SP: "Yesterday" by John Lennon, Paul McCartney, performed by Michael Bolton
FS: "Io Ci Saro by David Foster , Walter Afanasieff, perf by Andrea Bocelli; choreo by Mihoko Higuchi

Fan Fest
JPN.GIF
JPN
3Roman SADOVSKY
SP: "Breathe for Me" by Unsecret, feat. Lonas; choreo by David Wilson, Mark Pillay
FS: "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol, arranged by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Mark Pillay

Fan Fest
CAN.GIF
CAN
4Makar IGNATOV
SP: "Iron Sky" by Paolo Nutini
FS: Piano Concerto #1 by P. I. Tchaikovsky; choreo by Olga Glinka, Valentin Molotov

Fan Fest
RUS.GIF
RUS
5Tomoki HIWATASHI
SP: "Standards" by Leslie Odom Jr.; choreo by Mark Pillay
FS: "Take Five" by Dave Brubeck; "Blue Light, Red Light" by Harry Connick Jr.; "Nutville" by Buddy Rich; choreo by Mark Pillay

Fan Fest
USA.GIF
USA
6Keiji TANAKA
SP: "Shin Evangelion (Theatrical Version From Paris)" by Shiro Sagisu
FS: "Whiplash" by Hank Levy; choreo by Kenji Miyamoto, Massimo Scali

Fan Fest
JPN.GIF
JPN
Warm-Up Group 2
7Evgeni SEMENENKO
SP: "What Is It About Her?" by Nadim Naaman from "The Wild Party"
FS: "The Master and Margarita" (soundtrack) by Igor Korneliuk; choreo by Nikita Mikhailov, Tatiana Prokofieva

Fan Fest
RUS.GIF
RUS
8Alexander SAMARIN
SP: The Matrix soundtrack
FS: "Lord & Master" by Apashe, "Save Us" from "La terre vue du ciel" soundtrack by Armand Amar; choreo by Ramil Mekhdiev

Fan Fest
RUS.GIF
RUS
9Morisi KVITELASHVILI
SP: "Tout l'universe" by Gjon's Tears; choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz, Alexei Zheleznikov
FS: "Fly Me to The Moon," "My Way," and "I'm Gonna Live till I Die" by Frank Sinatra; choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz, Alexei Zheleznikov

Fan Fest
GEO.GIF
GEO
10Keegan MESSING
SP:"Never Tear Us Apart" performed by INXS; "Never Tear Us Apart" performed by Joe Cocker; choreo by Lance Vipond
FS: "Lullaby for an Angel" by Karl Hugo; "Home" by Phillip Phillips; choreo by Lance Vipond

Fan Fest
CAN.GIF
CAN
11Jason BROWN
SP: "Sinnerman" by Nina Simone; choreo by Rohene Ward
FS: "Schindler's List" soundtrack by John Williams; choreo by David Wilson

Fan Fest
USA.GIF
USA
12Nathan CHEN
SP: "Eternity" and "Nemesis" by Benjamin Clementine
FS: Selection of Music by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, including "Lacrimosa;" choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne

Fan Fest
USA.GIF
USA

Last edited:

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I believe that in this competition the winner will be Chen, of course, but the second and third place are hard to predict. Personally, I hope that all the Russians, Yamamoto, Messing and Kvitelashvili will skate well enough in sp and fs to stand on the podium.

Olympic

On the Ice
Despite last week, I think Nathan can win. The competition is a little less at SC from last week at SkAm. If he doesn't want to do 6 quads, he can do 4 quads and just triple the lutz and sal. That would put him in good stead, oh and don't splat in the SP! LOL

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is it legal to put the Leesburg Ladies Short/Free on Peacock the same time Pacific that the SC Men are on? :(
This is no way to run a railroad! Gracie and Ting and Nathan and Jason and Tomoki Oh my!
Figure skating is mean that way. There are ISU competitions that have had the men's programs at the same time so you have to pick which men to watch. I always feel bad about that.