2021 Warsaw Cup: Rhythm Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2021 Warsaw Cup: Rhythm Dance

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I... LOVED... THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I saw them getting introduced, I wasn't sure about Dai's long hair. But, it has grown on me in the past 20 minutes or so. It really fitted in with the whole theme of the programme.

And I loved the whole theme of the programme.

Dai isn't old, but I can't think of a better phrase than "There's life in the old dog yet".

Of course, as a big fan of his when he was doing Singles, I am biased. But I am so glad he came back. And so glad that he teamed up with Kana, who I also really like.

Now I can't wait for the FS.

They lead by about half a point.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
when you think that after 2 seasons of musicals you got rid of Grease...

Come on, they're young. They are skating to something that is about people their age. Would you prefer something age inappropriate?

And they're siblings. That greatly restricts the choices.

I like them!

They go into 3rd.

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Come on, they're young. They are skating to something that is about people their age. Would you prefer something age inappropriate?

And they're siblings. That greatly restricts the choices.

I like them!

They go into 3rd.

CaroLiza_fan
it would be true if we were in the 70s, in 2021 there're literally a tons of possible choices. that said i got to go, see you later

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
re ice dance tech calls, it was interesting how much the levels dropped for Dai and Kana. One of the tech panel was being very generous, the other 2, not so much.

So I am expecting more hanky panky in later calls, unless perhaps the controller gave a little lecture to the others.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
re ice dance tech calls, it was interesting how much the levels dropped for Dai and Kana. One of the tech panel was being very generous, the other 2, not so much.

So I am expecting more hanky panky in later calls, unless perhaps the controller gave a little lecture to the others.
Er, yes, we’ve all noticed who is on the tech panel :)

We shouldn’t have to think about these things, but we do.