2022-23 Russian Local Events – Discussion | Page 127 | Golden Skate

2022-23 Russian Local Events – Discussion

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
There are still local competitions going in Moscow, I think this will be the last with some notable novice names tho
@LadyB Dobromir is competing here!

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Ah he landed that 3A but fell on the 3T part of the combo :drama::console:and fall on the step sequence and another one the fatal spin poor Dobromir, hopefully the free will be better!

Also new short program reveal! I like it very different style to this seasons one!

Last edited:

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Dobromir attempted a 4lz! downgraded and he fell but its still huge news!
None of Ultra c jumps were working for Dobromir today sadly :console: but today he stayed up on the rest of the elements which was good. He didnt end up winning this but considering how late this is into the season and the very difficult layout he is going for its fine:ghug:

Last edited:

LadyB

Record Breaker
There are still local competitions going in Moscow, I think this will be the last with some notable novice names tho
@LadyB Dobromir is competing here!
I know, but on this occasion I had to proritise ice hockey and football... However, your info is much appreciated ❤️ Dobromir is unstoppable. He's so determined to jump quads, bless! :love:He's got nothing to lose, it's the end of an extremely successful season for him. The Voronov boys are one major reason to look forward to next season.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I know, but on this occasion I had to proritise ice hockey and football... However, your info is much appreciated ❤️ Dobromir is unstoppable. He's so determined to jump quads, bless! :love:He's got nothing to lose, it's the end of an extremely successful season for him. The Voronov boys are one major reason to look forward to next season.
They are really interesting prospects. Fingers crossed they avoid injuries and growth issues.