2022 U.S. Championships: Junior Men's Short Program | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2022 U.S. Championships: Junior Men's Short Program

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Which two?
ETA: Broussard and Nielsen? I'd agree they are pretty good and definitely were missed at this competition, but after seeing them on the JGP, I'd still say they are still pretty rough around the edges and not soup yet.
Ilia just moved up from juniors. Skated in JGP this year and made the final.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
And Flores/Tsarevski, who are (were?) first rate as well; but we still have Ling/Wein and Carhart/Horovyi (sp) who are well worth watching. Dance is undoubtedly the second-deepest US discipline IMHO!
well then, maybe after I have my chocolates. Yes on F/T as well!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I got so excited I lost the bottom of my albuterol inhaler

Dpbthomas1

On the Ice
Just watched jr men's. I've never seen Jacob skate before, and I adore him!! He had problems with his jumps, but he is a very good performer, has good spins and steps sequence. I also liked the choreography. It made me go search for other videos of him. I watched his first international competition (this year in Gdansk). He did much better there (and had clean jumps).
He looked so upset in the K&C today. Hope he does better in the FP. He has a new fan and I'm looking forward to following him.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just watched jr men's. I've never seen Jacob skate before, and I adore him!! He had problems with his jumps, but he is a very good performer, has good spins and steps sequence. I also liked the choreography. It made me go search for other videos of him. I watched his first international competition (this year in Gdansk). He did much better there (and had clean jumps).
He looked so upset in the K&C today. Hope he does better in the FP. He has a new fan and I'm looking forward to following him.
He’s wonderful! This was very uncharacteristic. I’ve never seen him skate this badly.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
As @moonvine said, this was one of Jacob's less stellar outings. He seemed "off", not just the pops. Last year's Nats was much better as well. same SP.

Very engaging skater, so I hope he figures it out and comes back.:pray:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
As @moonvine said, this was one of Jacob's less stellar outings. He seemed "off", not just the pops. Last year's Nats was much better as well. same SP.

Very engaging skater, so I hope he figures it out and comes back.:pray:
I hope he is in good health. Probably a good time to learn how to fight back in the long rather than later when it might mean more