2022 World Figure Skating Championships: Men's Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2022 World Figure Skating Championships: Men's Short Program

figureskatingandrainbows

It's Oka ShinnosuSLAY Season!
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Sorry, but I missed the memo. What's up with Donovan?
Skates went MIA in Paris, bought new skates after two days of no equipment, but then WD this morning. I'm guessing equipment issues or lack of training time. Donovan on new boots with little training over the past few days could mean a rough skate.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Aww, sad that both uncle B´s aren´t here. Is this the end of the uncles? :(
I'm afraid so, they really put their foot in it. Mentioning Ashley C-G's body was out of line and the comments about Meagan were really offensive.

Chris is still around I think...he was always my fave.

Oops wrong Uncle Bs! They are indeed missed!

Hey Burak! Feel like I haven't seen him in forever!

pearly

Record Breaker
They chose Ted :rofl:

Good lord, ISU. Ted is a Sambo 70 mouthpiece. I don't know what's worse - his gaslighting or Simon and Nicky.

ETA: That said, I wonder how he fares without Eteri's a** to kiss. At RusNats he literally said that yes, we may think we see Diana's skating skills to be worse than everyone else's, but not to worry our little brains with it because the experts are there to do their jobs.

Jasira

Mishki and Queen Anna
Medalist
Country
Germany
I'm afraid so, they really put their foot in it. Mentioning Ashley C-G's body was out of line and the comments about Meagan were really offensive.

Chris is still around I think...he was always my fave.

Hey Burak! Feel like I haven't seen him in forever!
I didn´t mean the commentators, but Bychenko and Brezina. I think they will retire now.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Don't know whether I can handle Ted. It probably means I'll train my thumb by switching the volume on and off! :palmf:

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
Attention on deck! I have arrived. You may begin.

Jasira

Mishki and Queen Anna
Medalist
Country
Germany
Don't know whether I can handle Ted. It probably means I'll train my thumb by switching the volume on and off! :palmf:
Aww, I like Ted. It makes me sad that he probably won´t comment Russian nationals anymore.