It's not over till it's over
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Placeholder #1

Last edited:

macy

Record Breaker
Benoit has shared a sneak peak of a new program for Bradie, the full clip is no longer on his story but you can still see Bradie's share on her's. I get a feeling it's her FS, but whatever it is i love it already.

ptvvibezz

MK forever
Final Flight
Country
United-States
Benoit has shared a sneak peak of a new program for Bradie, the full clip is no longer on his story but you can still see Bradie's share on her's. I get a feeling it's her FS, but whatever it is i love it already.

Love the music choice! Agape from If Beale Street Could Talk

macy

Record Breaker
oh wow, i thought she was back over in France. might have to take a drive to DSC this weekend!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have not listened to the podcast, but I saw this announcement. I knew that Courtney was returning to competition, but I did not know she was being coached by Josh Farris, (y)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I’m going to be gone for 3 and half weeks without internet so the first post won’t be updated during that time. But I’ll be back well before the first JGP and will update then!
Will you be ok?

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have not listened to the podcast, but I saw this announcement. I knew that Courtney was returning to competition, but I did not know she was being coached by Josh Farris, (y)

That was news to me as well, and a pleasant surprise. It's kind of odd that he's barely a year older than her but I hope the partnership works. It seems that she needs someone to help her with moral support and goal setting as opposed to technical coaching. I hope he choreographs for her in the future as well.

I listened to part of the podcast and wish Courtney the best in her comeback this season - her FS done by Sonja Hilmer looked pretty good to me so far - she needs more stamina to do triples in the second half but I think she can do it. It was also nice to hear from Josh after years of radio silence. I was glad to hear that he's recovered from his horrible concussions and can lead a mostly normal life as long as he doesn't push himself too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.