2023 CS Lombardia Trophy Women's Free Skate | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2023 CS Lombardia Trophy Women's Free Skate

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
without even having one? or the korean royal palace was also a forbidden city? i'm a bit of a Jon Snow when it comes to your country history
1) There are even Korean Chinese restaurants called The Great Wall, they take anything famous from China for their names
2) No, the Korean royal palace wasn't like Beijing's Forbidden City.
3) I can teach you if you want :LOL:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
1) There are even Korean Chinese restaurants called The Great Wall, they take anything famous from China for their names
2) No, the Korean royal palace wasn't like Beijing's Forbidden City.
3) I can teach you if you want :LOL:
all i know is that at some point there were three kingdoms, and at some point you got invaded by the mongols. then you paid tributes to the Ming emperors. then void untill the japanese occupation.

edit:
i remember other things: chinese called your country Gaoryeo. Joseon period is contemporary to the Ming dynasty. i can tell hanbok from hanfu. the end

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
all i know is that at some point there were three kingdoms, and at some point you got invaded by the mongols. then you paid tributes to the Ming emperors. then void untill the japanese occupation.

edit:
i remember other things: chinese called your country Gaoryeo. Joseon period is contemporary to the Ming dynasty. i can tell hanbok from hanfu. the end
You know the Three Kingdoms? Impressive! And China called us what we called ourselves, Goryeo was what the country's name was when China was in the Song to Yuan dynasty

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
go home, man, you're drunk :LOL:

drunk-blurry.gif