2Tw2
2A
3LoTh Fall
3LiB
FiDSp2
StSq3
CCoSp3

Score: 39.32

Very new pair, with her actually being the more experienced pairs skater. Great 2As. As Ted said, they have weaker lifts, but a surprisingly strong twist, throw and death spiral. He needs to build up his muscles a bit and this is a very, very promising team.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sofia & Niki ISR are a nice team, well matched, solid 2A, but down on the throw. Slow and careful on the lift. A bit nervous with some of the pair elements but nice basic skating skills and spins. A solemn piece of music.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I really need to clean my glasses. I thought the graphic said they were skating to something by Paula Abdul. Then the music started, and I thought "Huh?!"

It was actually Panu Aaltio! :drama: :slink:

Anyway, if you ignore the fall, not bad.

Ach, I was hoping the lovely Galit Chait would be sitting with them. 😞

CaroLiza_fan

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Romane & Lucas from FRA skate in black unitards to MJ medley of Smile & Billie Jean. Nice neat secure elements for them. Cute little dance break for them in the footwork. Wow she is only 13, Nice job despite the cringy combo of music.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Romane Telemaque / Lucas Coulon (FRA)
Smile, Billie Jean by Michael Jackson

2Tw2
2Lz
2LoTh
3Li3
FiDSp3
StSq3
CCoSp

Score: 43.46

Not sure about this music combination, it doesn't feel cohesive. Some nice elements here, and a good end to a very good junior pairs SP. No big disasters and a lot of pairs scoring very close together, I'm now expecting some chaos in the Free 😅