2023 JGP Cup of Austria Pairs Short Program | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Cup of Austria Pairs Short Program

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think the Brits exceeded expectations and the Germans skated a bit below my expectations. The second Chinese team had a bit rougher skate. See you for ladies SP.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
of course, i am sleeping through Euro hosted JGP.s... but just here to say YAY cause my babies are on top !!!! Saw them skate live at CQÉ and they were very impressive for a brand new team, and he, just coming out of novices ! !! bravo... their only problem is the length of their names :)

Last edited:

midori green

On the Ice
of course, i am sleeping through Euro hosted JGP.s... but just hear to say YAY cause my babies are on top !!!! Saw them skate live at CQÉ and they were very impressive for a brand new team, and he, just coming out of novices ! !! bravo... their only problem is the length of their names :)
They were awesome!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I did watch them now !!!! WOW MAKCLL :) or Marly :) I think I will call them Marly, which is short and fun !

Well, they skated first in the SP and will skate last in the LP... that's a very rare feat already ! :) BRAVO !

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
of course, i am sleeping through Euro hosted JGP.s... but just hear to say YAY cause my babies are on top !!!! Saw them skate live at CQÉ and they were very impressive for a brand new team, and he, just coming out of novices ! !! bravo... their only problem is the length of their names :)

I once made mock-ups of new graphics, and I used Kirsten Moore-Towers / Dylan Moscovitch as the subjects because their names were the longest I could find.

Now their younger compatriots make their names seem short! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan