2023 JGP PGE Solidarity Cup Men's Short Program | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP PGE Solidarity Cup Men's Short Program

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
The thing is, I would really love to see this program when Yudong is healthy because right now some of the elements are just very affected by his back injury. Better than last time though, even with the fall.

He's improved a lot when it comes to presentation, compared to the more one-dimensional, junior-ish programs he had last season.
Honestly, i would have preferred to see him skip JGP season. He has so much potential but he won't be able to show it with injuries.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
His music sounds like demons are being exorcised - unfortunately we are in the painful part of the process. At some point he will push through this.

For me, I was a mess a week before any event. I would get to the state of I don't care - I'm just gonna skate and then I would be fine.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
His music sounds like demons are being exorcised - unfortunately we are in the painful part of the process. At some point he will push through this.

For me, I was a mess a week before any event. I would get to the state of I don't care - I'm just gonna skate and then I would be fine.
i'm guessing you're not a fan of the Scorpions. they have better songs, no doubt

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Poor Kyrilo, he can do so much better. Don't know and not a fan of the music, like sadboi emo on bombast.