2023 JGP PGE Solidarity Cup Men's Short Program | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP PGE Solidarity Cup Men's Short Program

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Beck, saving those jumps. And I love his bows at the end :)

Skating skills and all those spins. I'm a happy camper.:biggrin:

Hip Hip Chin Chin is an odd choice, a smooth elegant style doesn't really meld yet, but he is trying and sometimes succeeding. Please kill the spoken word part,

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I've been out and about so I didn't get to see the stream. I will say though....I did not expect that top 3 after the SP.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I've been out and about so I didn't get to see the stream. I will say though....I did not expect that top 3 after the SP.
I just got up and had a peek - well done Edward! Of course congrats to Juheon, who is going to be very hard to overtake, but there are at least four who can challenge for bronze at least, given that this is the men and we still have the FS (🌵 time) to come.

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand
Ed 😍🍎 (Figure skating has singlehandedly converted me to the wonders of disco 🕺)

Also Juheon's post-skate reactions remind me of Ryuichi Kihara :D

zebobes

Final Flight
Juheon's post-skate reactions remind me of Ryuichi Kihara :D

This time when Juheon was skating, he didn't look quite as happy as he did the last time he skated his SP, probably because of the nerves of wanting to make the final. During the kiss and cry, though, he looks so happy to be back skating, it's great to see. We don't often see Korean skaters with this kind of "puppy dog" personality.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Ah, so far only Baby Italian pair, Irina Napolitano/Edoardo Comi :), the rest today will be given to Pairs and Ladies medalists and to Lulu Lin :). Plus one crown sits right now on my friend's head sitting near me :laugh:
Pairs medalists = very good people ;)
and Lulu is the cutest skater ever isn't she? Her smile! Her joy !!!! Seems we "fan" a lot of the same people :)