2023 JGP PGE Solidarity Cup Pairs Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP PGE Solidarity Cup Pairs Free Skate

labgoat

On special assignment for work, see you in August
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am so giddy from lack of sleep that I want to share the following.
1 - I kept thinking the first guy talking during the World Ice Skating Day video was Adam Rippon until I saw his face (who is that btw? I was always looking elsewhere updating the rewatches and had not seen his face until now)

2 - I've heard so many strange pieces of music, that I'm beginning to think somebody should skate to the music in that video as a feature in a gala setting

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I just can't believe that was Fabian Bourzat. He has changed so much since his skating days. Where have the golden locks gone?

I thought that was odd him telling the skaters he was looking after to hold hands all the time when off the ice. So that they would be used to doing it when on the ice.

Did he do that with Nathalie back in the day?

Oh, what I would give to hold hands with Nathalie...

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Well. it's super early morning... we can just post here and they will move the posts when they can. :)

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I tried messaging as well to beloved and valued @dorispulaski
Well I left as message for others in the RD thread announcing that we came here so hopefully others will join us.

I look forward to these next 2 groups as I like all these teams and want to see how they sort themselves out today. Especially the national battles for CAN & CHN

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
@elektra blue I look forward to seeing your kids again too while rooting for my UKR kids.
BTW a favorite aunt was named Vi and Ivan was my grandpa's name in Ukrainian, so I am invested in these two.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
@elektra blue I look forward to seeing your kids again too while rooting for my UKR kids.
BTW a favorite aunt was named Vi and Ivan was my grandpa's name in Ukrainian, so I am invested in these two.
i'm looking forward to see them too! (both teams actually :biggrin: )

P.S.: i have an Irene in my family :biggrin:

auser

Record Breaker
Well I left as message for others in the RD thread announcing that we came here so hopefully others will join us.

I look forward to these next 2 groups as I like all these teams and want to see how they sort themselves out today. Especially the national battles for CAN & CHN
Thank you for your forward thinking(and congrats on your supercharged coffee that keeps you going;) )
:bow:

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Warm-up Group 3
7 Wenning SHI / Zhiyu WANG CHN
8 Irina NAPOLITANO / Edoardo COMI ITA
9 Debora Anna COHEN / Lukas VOCHOZKA CZE

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Its a Mad World for Wenning Shi & Zhiyu Wang CHN. Very ambitious start. I just find them charming and they work together so well. He is an excellent big brother.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

i'm looking forward to see them too! (both teams actually :biggrin: )

P.S.: i have an Irene in my family :biggrin:

The nearest I can get to those is that one of my neighbours when I was growing up was called Olga. She died years ago. I've no idea if she had Eastern European heritage. But, her daughter was named after her. And I went to school with the younger Olga's children (her son was in my year).

CaroLiza_fan

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Wenning SHI / Zhiyu WANG (CHN)
Mad World performed by Fleurie

2A<+1A+2T Foot down
3Tw1
3S<<
2LoTh
FiDs3
PCoSp3
5RLi3
ChSq1
2STh
3Li4

Free Skate score: 78.60
Total score: 120.60

Well done, very ambitious. :clap:Still a developing pair, but certainly promising.