2023 World Team Trophy Pairs Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 World Team Trophy Pairs Free Skate

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
oh.. a pair French judge wearing a very serious coat...

Don't worry too much. When writing the report about Camille and Pavel's SP (which I have not finished yet), I noticed that, in general, she was giving higher marks than the other Judges. And it wasn't just for her compatriots - it was for everybody.

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Don't worry too much. When writing the report about Camille and Pavel's SP (which I have not finished yet), I noticed that, in general, she was giving higher marks than the other Judges. And it wasn't just for her compatriots - it was for everybody.

CaroLiza_fan
well... she would need someone to make a deal with... and they put the Canadian judge next to her... so I doubt that would work out... :)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
good stuff for Cho/Adcock despite the mistakes. I like the pair spin a lot ! Some good choreo/interpretation but yeah... RACH2's sampling of 3 movements in 4 minutes is making me dizzy.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
@balabam : where is the zombie of Rachmaninoff for destroying his masterpiece?

I actually thought it was a good edit. It gave a better overview of the whole concerto than other edits we have heard. Like a mini-Overture. But, I'm not a professional pianist, so I'll bow to your expertise.

As for the skating, I am so impressed with these two.

I'm kinda sad now that we lost his services. I'd love to have them representing the UK.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Right, the scores from the SP mean you've nothing to lose. Go all out for the PB!!!

:cheer: ALL THE BEST CAMILLE AND PAVEL!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Peacock is glitching on the Kovalevs, so I guess I'll have to call it a night... :( :bed:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I actually thought it was a good edit. It gave a better overview of the whole concerto than other edits we have heard. Like a mini-Overture. But, I'm not a professional pianist, so I'll bow to your expertise.

As for the skating, I am so impressed with these two.

I'm kinda sad now that we lost his services. I'd love to have them representing the UK.

CaroLiza_fan
yeah..there have been worse versions.. but it's still not good. makes no sense :)

as for the UK losing his services, that happened a long time ago when he moved to Canada... but then, Canada lost his services too... a bit ironic considering that koreans will win a team medal here with Lim and Quan, also Canadians.... and well... Canada will finish last :) We love sharing ;)

Last edited: