510Zachary LoPinto, SC of Boston55.04
67Eric Heston, Southwest Florida FSC50.85
74David Race, Tidewater FSC47.78
86David Lu, Washington FSC42.15
WDJohn Liu, IceWorks SC
WDPatrick Blackwell, SC of Boston

Tav

Rinkside
If Sasha isn't careful, he might not go to Nationals. He's such a fantastic skater. He must be very nervous. Did he have nerves last season, too?

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well Kirk and Aleksandr are getting an unexpected lesson in how to compete after you make mistakes. In the long run it will be helpful. Lucius got a chance to shine which is also nice. I still think the Kirk & Alek will end up on top though.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Lucius reminds me of Lucas in terms of style. Nice win for him.
He was SO excited, it was lovely to see.

Was just watching the Ladies from GP France, which I missed this morning, and when that concluded, this happened to pop up.

Fegn, I think, is a star of the future. Jumps a work in progress, but man, he can skate, and has presence!

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
He was SO excited, it was lovely to see.

Was just watching the Ladies from GP France, which I missed this morning, and when that concluded, this happened to pop up.

Fegn, I think, is a star of the future. Jumps a work in progress, but man, he can skate, and has presence!
Agreed on Alek. He had the highest tech of the top three but lowest compenents. Those will come in time.

Tav

Rinkside
So happy and Sasha and Kirk making it to Nationals! Whew... I was a little nervous there.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not able to post in "real time", but so glad to see Sasha and Kirk back in form (pretty much) and advancing. Congrats to Lucius, he did a great job!

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
It was nice to see Kirk and Aleksandr come back stronger today. Lucius and Jared were good too and it was nice to see them all happy.

I also thoroughly enjoyed watching intermediate champion Madison Chong and novice champion Caleb Farrington today!