2024 Worlds: Skate Picks | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2024 Worlds: Skate Picks    Deadline: 2024-03-20 at 15:00 (UTC/GMT)

CherylDee

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Well, this is it! Your 2024 World Championship Medals! Congratulations to all Medalists winners and a special shoutout to
All Overall Medalists! Well done!
:cheer2:
:points:
:clap:
:cheer:
:hap10:

Last edited:

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congratulations to all the medalists on our final Skate Picks of the season! 🥳💐

I'd like to welcome @Mozartistique and @sparklingspins to the Hall of Fame!

Great job on leveling up to the Intermediate level HOF @cheerknithanson and @Kenyie!

Congratulations to @Debrah for moving up to the Novice division for the Crystal Ball award! 🔮

And now for the Overall Combined ISU Senior event medal winners!

GOLD 🥇
@4everchan
@katmari
@norwegianfairytale

SILVER 🥈
@apgold
@gsk8

BRONZE 🥉
@DonnaR

I hope to see you all over the summer training hard for predictions! 📈😎📉We will pick back up with the JGP and CS events this summer!

Cheers! 🍻

Country
Norway
:jaw::jaw::jaw:

I took overall gold in my favorite prediction contest of the season? I always wanted to get overall medal for Worlds. Ending up with a overall combine gold as well for the senior championships... I have no words!! :jump::jump:

I had such a rocky start of the prediction contest this season so it feels really great to end on such a good note, I almost feels like the medalist at Worlds right now :LOL::LOL:

Thank you all for a fun season of chatting and prediction contest, a big shout out to the people making this prediction contest happen and congratz all the others with their achievements this season, either it´s a small medal or just happy with how you scored or being able to put in the prediction at all.

I want to wish everybody a happy easter as well 🐇

16Olympics

On the Ice
A bronze in pairs to end the season. Grateful. Congratulations to the medalists in this last big competition of the season. You'd think it would be easier to predict World's but it's not!
Thanks to the admins, hosts and scorekeepers who keep this straight for us all.

Until next season, I wish you all good health and a happy summer!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Well guys... I am utterly surprised to win the overall medal for the 3 ISU championships... but I remain very humble... I tanked my predictions for women and men... and didn't do that well anywhere really for home worlds... SO NO HOMECOOKING for me :) hahaha but if anything, I won this award on the SP :) I had a huge lead going in... and I saw it being decimated, event after event... I think Adam's comeback may have saved me a few points haha :) but I messed up big time :)

So congrats to those who managed to do so well at senior worlds... I was well prepared but I popped my way through ;)

And wow... I am glad I finish this season of prediction games with a giant combined overall gold :) I think it's my second one WOOT !!!

Thanks to those who make these games possible and to everyone who plays them !

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
What an exciting event!! Men was my favorite.. nail biting to the end; really pleased with the outcome and looking forward to what is next for all competitors. GOLD in Dance!🤩🙃!! But it was not hard to predict.. my fault for not doing better in others .. I must have changed my predictions 10x in each.. 😊 Many thanks to all who made this final contest possible.. wishing all a wonderful off season😻

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hmm, I got no medals for Worlds but an overall Silver for the last three comps of the season? How did that happen, lol.

Seriously, attending in person was better than any virtual medal. I really enjoyed the event overall and was glad I could afford to attend this year.

Now it's the off season, so I will put away my crystal ball until October. Thanks to the organizers, scorers and everyone who won medals or participated in the unpredictable game of Skate Picks!