Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yes they are supposed to show it on RadioCanada according to RC's calendar

me thinks they've finally figured out that nonCanadians are watching :laugh:

beep_beep

Medalist
yes they are supposed to show it on RadioCanada according to RC's calendar

me thinks they've finally figured out that nonCanadians are watching :laugh:
If that would be the case, I think they would block us after we hit the button... we only need to wait for the button to appear

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
According to radio canada it starts at 13:30 their time, which I think is 1:30 pacific, thus 4:30 eastern?

lisou

On the Ice
19.30. Should have been started one hour ago.

Thank you very much. I had done the right maths after all, the only problem is that they're running late. maybe the'll show only the last 2 groups where Canadians are in.

lisou

On the Ice
It looks like they will show it only tomorrow. Amateur is starting PBP now in the men's LP thread.

figuristka

Medalist
Really? Its very disappointing if they are not showing it now. I could only watch the final group of ladies as of the time difference and was happy this time it would be better. When will they be showing it? thanks

lisou

On the Ice
I don't know for sure , somebody in the men's LP thread said there were 2 broadcasts of 4CC tomorrow one at 15:00 and one at 22:00 (those are the times written on RC website) so one should be the exhibition and the other men's LP.

Medusa

Record Breaker
The schedule still says that it was supposed to start at 13:30 (19:30 p.m. GMT+1).