4CC on TV | Page 9 | Golden Skate

4CC on TV

Medusa

Record Breaker
both. No way, dear skatingbc. I have a perverse relationship with technology. When I'm near the dvd-player, stereo, dishwasher etc. they don't work, or have troubles. Why? Gosh, I don't know.
You are a witch! You know, like in Harry Potter. No muggle stuff works at Hogwarts, because the place is buzzing with magic. You are just too magical!

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
You are a witch! You know, like in Harry Potter. No muggle stuff works at Hogwarts, because the place is buzzing with magic. You are just too magical!
Ach so! I'll be better not get a job at Microsoft, then. I would destroy everything in two days.
Do you think that my magic powers can help Jeremy to fly, tonight, or is it a bad energy who works only against technology? :cry:

emma

Record Breaker
i tried to hard to get radio canada to work but it didn't - when I clicked on that 'difusion' button using internet explorer, it said to download silverlight, which I did - but still nothing. In mozilla firefox i couldn't get it to work either. When I clicked from the isu event page, it said 'not available in your area..'

so, thanks to all of you for other options and pbps!

figuristka

Medalist
hope french cbc is showing live again. Time wise its much better for me being in finland to watch live as its night here.

figuristka

Medalist
Iam a bit confused does the schedule not say 13:30 for coverage on french cbc but live its on at 10:45am according to the isu page.

victoria90

On the Ice
Iam a bit confused does the schedule not say 13:30 for coverage on french cbc but live its on at 10:45am according to the isu page.

10:45 am it's Vancouver time, 13:30 it's east Canada time (I think)
It said the same yesterday for the Free Dance, in Vancouver was at 13:45 and Radio Canada said 16:00

figuristka

Medalist
10:45 am it's Vancouver time, 13:30 it's east Canada time (I think)
It said the same yesterday for the Free Dance, in Vancouver was at 13:45 and Radio Canada said 16:00

Thanks. I never noticed the times on the cbc schedule yesterday. Iam thrilled French cbc let us watch it. Don't know why the English cbc has to restrict it .

iamawake

Spectator
I've been able to watch live on French CBC until now - under web diffusion it says to consult the calendar but no link to watch live. What gives?

figuristka

Medalist
Me too. doesnt say web diffusion anymore. Iam starting to get worried. Hope its just because they haven't started taping live yet.

victoria90

On the Ice
Not sure... it should have already started...
Why do they have a pic of Brian when this is the 4CC --> not European skaters? Not that I don't like it, I'm a huge fan of Brian :laugh:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I got the calendar thing a couple of times yesterday... just keep hitting refresh.

skatingbc

Final Flight
I've been able to watch live on French CBC until now - under web diffusion it says to consult the calendar but no link to watch live. What gives?

That probab;y means it's not playing yet, but if you click the calendar it should bring you a page with events that will be streamed and you click the play button for the one you want to watch. If you don't already know, figure skating in french is patinage artistique.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Crap it has started and no Radio Canada. Maybe they are just showing the final flight or maybe not at all which seems strange.