Adelina Sotnikova | Page 49 | Golden Skate

Adelina Sotnikova

Mony

On the Ice
Ah tests skates! hope for videos and impressions from people who will be able to go there.

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
I really like that she doesn't wear the tights over the skates anymore. I like it better and her legs are long enough, she really never had to do it.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Figure skater Sotnikova told that stands for hire with a back injury

http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20150912/862517790.html

SOCHI, September 12 - R-Sport, Andrew Simonenko. Olympic champion in the women's figure skating Adelina Sotnikova told that appears on the control Russian skating team with a back injury.

On Saturday in Sochi Sports Palace "puck" Sotnikova skated the short program, falling from one of the jumps.Figure skater because of injuries missed almost all of last season.

"Quite by accident received last week back injury, because it did not act on the City Day in Moscow. Now the back still hurts, but I'm trying to skate, because you never know what are the circumstances of the competition - it is necessary to act. At full strength I is not rolled - health is more important, "- he said Sotnikova told reporters.

"Fell on some training, but did not attach any importance to this, to work, came home, went to bed and woke up in the morning - get up from the bed can not" - said athlete.

According Sotnikova, doctors prognosis for recovery was five or six days, but it took more than a week. "The full force able to ride, when all will pass," - said the skater.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Adelina Sotnikova: in training has fallen, and the next day could not get out of bed
12.09.2015 18:45:01 | Figure skating | News

http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/22420.html

Today, September 12, in the arena of "puck" in Sochi rentals are monitoring the Russian national figure skating. Olympic Champion 2014 in figure skating Adelina Sotnikova told the special correspondent of the portal TEAM RUSSIA-2014 Alexey Kindirovu that got a new injury, which is why during the short program almost did not jump.

- In what shape and what mood you are approached for the new season?
- At the moment, I'm ready to just 50 percent. The fact that I got a back injury, so did not act on the City Day in Moscow. But here, in Sochi, I still had to ride.

- What do the doctor's say?
- They promised that everything will be a couple of days, it's been a week and two days before that, without improvements. Damage was completely unexpected. In training unsuccessfully he fell, but got up and continued to ride on. The next day, I could not get out of bed. Doctors say the injured hip bone. So today, in the program, I almost did not jump.

- It's a shame it was to get a new injury, not speaking a year?
- In fact, I do not want to talk about omissions. For an athlete - that's fine, you just need to treat with similar positive lobes.

- Tell me more about the program.
- We've been looking for different styles, I choose something new and different. In my opinion the performance was very mischievous and fun, it can be said that the style of the future Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro and the Brazilian carnival, but I prefer the description of my program in the style of "Dancing with the Stars." I think it turned out very well.

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
She was very good today taking that injury into account. And I like this program, very mature, good speed and very fine SS.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
So far, Ade's short woke me up the most from the test skates. Does anyone know whether she was supposed to do a combo with her flip and if it is in the secpnd half?

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So far, Ade's short woke me up the most from the test skates. Does anyone know whether she was supposed to do a combo with her flip and if it is in the secpnd half?

I'm not feeling these test skates outside of Stolbova/Klimov and Adelina. Technically I still have the men and ice dancers outside of I/Z and Y/M to watch.

Anyhow, I always assume she would put at least 2 jumps in the 1st half and her 2a in the second. I guess she is really going to keep that Lutz in, (I see that being call out) and doing a 3f/3t combo.

Last edited:

dna5019

Final Flight
Thanks for the video! :biggrin: Sorry to hear that she's injured, but good for her in performing anyway! :clap: I like this program a lot; it's so fun, and she performs it very well! Like the dress too! :yes:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Anyhow, I always assume she would put at least 2 jumps in the 1st half and her 2a in the second. I guess she is really going to keep that Lutz in, (I see that being call out) and doing a 3f/3t combo.

thanks Dobrin!

now I really want her to skate to Hip Hip Chin Chin next season! she has the sass and flair for it to work

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
thanks Dobrin!

now I really want her to skate to Hip Hip Chin Chin next season! she has the sass and flair for it to work

And unless they change her layout it looks like both the combo and the solo triple will be in the first half. The flip fell at the 1 min. mark.