Alena Kostornaia | Page 227 | Golden Skate

Alena Kostornaia

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
from what i gathered from the translation, that page is for a Russian beauty influencer/makeup artist and she shared Aliona's video because she was her makeup artist for filming.

Okay so I missed the series of exercises by various athletes? Alyona giving instructions, she has a small voice, but no doubt can be quite directive and bossy when needed ;-)

SkateSkates

Medalist
Okay so I missed the series of exercises by various athletes? Alyona giving instructions, she has a small voice, but no doubt can be quite directive and bossy when needed ;-)

The makeup artist tagged the ministry of sport handle and the brand “forward” which is a sponsor of the Russian National Team? So it seems to be that Aliona was chosen to demonstrate exercises for people to do at home, along with other successful athletes from different sports. Not sure this is a sponsorship, but looks more like a collaboration with the ministry of sport. But hopefully she will have a contract with some brand soon!

patee

On the Ice
Country
Hungary

Agreed! She looks so serious while the girl is putting on her make-up... The Baby Boss expression can be seen there too! :biggrin:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Agreed! She looks so serious while the girl is putting on her make-up... The Baby Boss expression can be seen there too! :biggrin:

What teenage girl doesn't like to be pampered, manicured, hair styled and have her make up applied by professionals?

Alyona's subtle competitive makeup and hair has always struck me as very well done (by herself).

Azikin

Medalist
What teenage girl doesn't like to be pampered, manicured, hair styled and have her make up applied by professionals?

Alyona's subtle competitive makeup and hair has always struck me as very well done (by herself).

Well.. not always that subtle.. :laugh:

macy

Record Breaker
Well.. not always that subtle.. :laugh:

she did go for more of a dramatic look for her FS last season for obvious reasons, but its never over the top or distracting from her packaging or skating. i also really like how she styled her hair vs her junior years, you could definitely tell she was going for more of a mature look as a senior lady.

i can't wait to see what they brew up for next season :luv17:

SkateSkates

Medalist
i can't wait to see what they brew up for next season :luv17:

Same! Especially what new programs and images she will have. I’m dying to know...please give us a hint for at least one program. (And more importantly, please give us 2 new programs)

macy

Record Breaker
Same! Especially what new programs and images she will have. I’m dying to know...please give us a hint for at least one program. (And more importantly, please give us 2 new programs)

i would think dressmakers (like Olga and Milena) will begin sharing their works in the next couple months as the season gets closer. i can't wait to see!

patee

On the Ice
Country
Hungary
Best medal ceremony ever.. closely followed by the one where Alenka was eating that flower she got.. :laugh:

Oh yesss! I really like her mischievousness! :biggrin::luv17: (She didn't even care if her beautiful lipstick got smeared, which actually did a bit and I like her even more for doing that..) :biggrin::laugh:

McBibus

On the Ice
Oh yesss! I really like her mischievousness! :biggrin::luv17: (She didn't even care if her beautiful lipstick got smeared, which actually did a bit and I like her even more for doing that..) :biggrin::laugh:

What I really adored of that is her expression just before she bites the bouquet, and later when she invites Anna and Sasha to eat it too.
She can transmute boring formal situations in unforgettable moments, like when she come out from the crowd to compliment the Men medalists and make fun of Morisi.

SkateSkates

Medalist
Aliona has made it to the top 3 for the best newcomer category of the ISU awards. While I am not the biggest supporter of these awards and find many of the final nominations to be...interesting...I will be cheering for Aliona to win this award. I think she’s got a great chance based on her results :)

McBibus

On the Ice
Aliona has made it to the top 3 for the best newcomer category of the ISU awards. While I am not the biggest supporter of these awards and find many of the final nominations to be...interesting...I will be cheering for Aliona to win this award. I think she’s got a great chance based on her results :)

Nothing special: she just won any international competition she started :love:

Batsuchan

Medalist

I agree, I think Aliona should definitely win best newcomer! :yes: But I may be a bit biased... ;)

I stumbled upon this today...I'm not really sure what this means. I guess Aliona has an agent now...? :confused:
https://mn2s.com/booking-agency/talent-roster/alena-kostornaia/

Maybe she'll finally get some endorsements...?