Alena Kostornaia | Page 401 | Golden Skate

Alena Kostornaia

Azikin

Medalist
❤️🌹❤️

6v244008fam91.jpg

Scott512

Record Breaker
Someone said Aliona will be rehabbing for 6 freaking months. Is this true? Whatever this disaster of a season was going to be anyway for the Russians just got worse without our without Aliona and Anna had knee surgery.

I cannot believe what has happened to Aliona the most beautiful skater in the world's career since the virus hit 2 and a 1/2 years ago. She almost certainly would have won worlds 2020 and she has had nothing but terrible luck since.

macy

Record Breaker
Someone said Aliona will be rehabbing for 6 freaking months. Is this true? Whatever this disaster of a season was going to be anyway for the Russians just got worse without our without Aliona and Anna had knee surgery.

I cannot believe what has happened to Aliona the most beautiful skater in the world's career since the virus hit 2 and a 1/2 years ago. She almost certainly would have won worlds 2020 and she has had nothing but terrible luck since.
i think the fact she has never been able to compete at worlds is one of the most tragic things about her career. she without a doubt would have been champion in 2020.

Scott512

Record Breaker
i think the fact she has never been able to compete at worlds is one of the most tragic things about her career. she without a doubt would have been champion in 2020.
Not being able to compete at worlds for one reason or another is the most tragic thing about Alionas career. Yeah we just have to worry about her career and hope she can skate wonderfully again. I would imagine she will.

macy

Record Breaker

Alena Kostornaia: I go to the hospital for rehabilitation on September 27, I don’t know yet how long it will take. But I already have certain plans for the recovery period. So far, I can only say that this is connected with a new field of activity, which is very interesting to me. And it is definitely related to figure skating.

i have no idea what this could mean?

Azikin

Medalist
so she's sitting next to Frolova who isn't participating in test skates...off topic but i hope this isn't confirmation Frolova has retired or isn't healed from her injury :(
Who knows... I don't think there have been any news about her status... :scratch2: