Alena Kostornaia | Page 70 | Golden Skate

Alena Kostornaia

Azikin

Medalist
Poor Alena. Feel better soon!

On the other hand, I'm starting to wonder if Eteri has the same idea as me and wants to find a picture of all her skaters together at once. [emoji23] There's been a lot of group photos over the past days. Pity that someone is always missing, like no Sasha in this one, but we will get there!

That's half the team missig here..

Fluture

Record Breaker
Probably this photo was taken during the next excursion of the Eteri-schoolclass to the opera :)
Little beauty. My heart is :giveup:

She looks so mature. If it wasn‘t for her small stature she‘d look much older. And she‘s so beautiful, too. I know, I showed my friend the photo I took with her and when I explained that Alena was a junior skater, she was like: whaaat she looks like 18... :biggrin:

Fool

On the Ice
Country
South-Korea
So I don't follow juniors generally, for a bunch of reasons (such as uhhhh that back in my day I didn't have access to it because there was no internet:laugh:). I've KNOWN about the buzz about the Russian girls, but I've not paid attention on purpose until today, and......... yes, I can tell that this girl is magic OMG:love::love::love:

I can already see myself outraged that she's not scored to what *I* would've :laugh: and I can also tell she will break my heart at some point in the future - like all the greats and my other faves do. Consider me perched for her every move going forward! I'm thoroughly shook.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
So I don't follow juniors generally, for a bunch of reasons (such as uhhhh that back in my day I didn't have access to it because there was no internet:laugh:). I've KNOWN about the buzz about the Russian girls, but I've not paid attention on purpose until today, and......... yes, I can tell that this girl is magic OMG:love::love::love:

I can already see myself outraged that she's not scored to what *I* would've :laugh: and I can also tell she will break my heart at some point in the future - like all the greats and my other faves do. Consider me perched for her every move going forward! I'm thoroughly shook.

Welcome ;)

DenissVFan

Medalist

Alena is a gem indeed 🙂

You should watch the JGPF in December. I really enjoyed watching it last year. Hopefully this year Alena is on the podium again.

Fool

On the Ice
Country
South-Korea
Alena is a gem indeed ��

You should watch the JGPF in December. I really enjoyed watching it last year. Hopefully this year Alena is on the podium again.

I will be here for it! Which really wasn't what I needed, more competitions to follow (now Russian Nationals is also a must for me suddenly:palmf:) but I absolutely have to see more of this girl!

Elucidus

Match Penalty
I will be here for it! Which really wasn't what I needed, more competitions to follow (now Russian Nationals is also a must for me suddenly:palmf:) but I absolutely have to see more of this girl!

:shocked: :drama:
Believe me, Russian Nationals is the MUST SEE event for all skating fans not only because of Kostornaya :biggrin: It's the most exciting, competitive and unpredictable event in the year - much more than GPF or WC :agree: All of that can be said about JGPF too :p So why being frustrated about the need to see two best fs events in the year? :unsure: Just ditch some other boring ones instead, idk.. - and problem solved :hap93:

RoseNightingale

Rinkside
I just love Alena's skating. One commentator said she was a very spiritual skater. And I agree, there is just something special about her. I think I could watch her skate in circles and be totally mesmerized. :love: :laugh:

macy

Record Breaker
Does anyone know if her performances this week will end up on YT? i am SO excited to see her!!