Anastasia Mishina & Aleksandr Galliamov | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Anastasia Mishina & Aleksandr Galliamov

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So they might have new costumes at Finlandia trophy.

I read on a forum that the music to their free skate might change (rearrangement by A. Goldstein, who also did Esmerelda)!

This would be a Dream Come True for me! :love:

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
I like the new costumes, but maybe black pants for Alexandr would be better? Nastia's dress is lovely.

Very happy that she landed her jumps, and props to that first throw, it was too smooth! They really centered themselves and performed well, although there's a lot of cleaning up to do on the program. Still, wish they could skate to something different, but at this point I'd rather see them polish this program and do their best. The content they already have. Now, onto fine-tuning.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Cross-posting from another thread, but I thought it's worth sharing here.

I disliked Mishina/Gallyamov's FS music this year, but I'm beginning to think it was a wise choice. Of course, I knew they would develop it throughout the season and they'd totally draw me in and convince me eventually, because they do feel their music, and I love how they skate. But with all the sappy love ballads being done by pairs this year, M/G's music is beginning to make them look even more like a classical pair.

I'm getting impatient to see them skate again, to see them. Every competition, they go further with it. ❤️

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

I disliked Mishina/Gallyamov's FS music this year, but I'm beginning to think it was a wise choice. Of course, I knew they would develop it throughout the season and they'd totally draw me in and convince me eventually, because they do feel their music, and I love how they skate. But with all the sappy love ballads being done by pairs this year, M/G's music is beginning to make them look even more like a classical pair.

I'm getting impatient to see them skate again, to see them. Every competition, they go further with it. ❤️
They are taking their time before appearing in the GP, we will see them only the next week in Japan. That will be a clash with T/M again just like in Finland.

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil

I like some programs with modern music, but it's kind of like the same thing that happened with ID in the lead-up to the Olympics. If a team manages to get programs with a different sound than the rest, it can definitely work in their favor. It also helps that these two do have the technical arsenal on their side.